8. Ganga Ghat!

Author's POV.

Shivani : Can I help You?

Dadaji : My dear, you don't have to do anything just go to the nearby town and get me a pot of Gangajal.

Shivani : Yea sure.

Dadi : Then my dear, take the pot and leave immediately the yagna will start by the afternoon and you have to be back before the guest arrive. We both have to welcome them.

Shivani : I was will take care of it don't worry.

Saying so Shivani took the pot resting it on her waist and walking towards the exit of the forest to enter the town area.

While walking to the town area all that was in her mind was the man who helped her and agreed with her ideas.

'O my god , is this happening because of the wish I made to see him again.'

A shy smile spead across her face as she lowered her head but then a thought smaked her out of her daze.

'The Hell am I acting like those cliché bollywood young woman who is in love.'

She then smiled at her own thoughts and stopped for a moment as she saw the entrance of the town, she finally looked down at her feet as she was very tired of continuously walking for maybe an hour.

She walked in and immediately saw the bring, very bright looking market with multiple thing. She looked around mesmerizing by the variety of objects in the market.

Shivani then walked towards the Ganga Ghat. She immediately felt at home as she saw the soft and peaceful waves of the holy river.

She looked around to see women filling their pots, priest performing pooja and the children playing in the water laughing.

A soft smile spread accross her face as she sat down at the last step. And gently touched the water with her hands.

It seemed as if Ganga mata also felt blessed as she felt the motherly touch of the 'Mother Of The Three Worlds'. All her worries for the welfare of Hastinapur and her son vanished as she felt eternal peace.

Feeling the presence of the incarceration of Devi Satyanandavarupini- Form of eternal bliss, the nature changed its form to pay respect to her.

The water of Ganga rised a bit, enought to splatter some at Shivani's feet, paying her respects. Some small plants with the help of wind bend forward to touch her feet and pay respect to The Mother Of All.

The trees shook their branches with the assistance of the wind to shower flowers at her as a form of respect. The squirrel and birds came down from the tree to catch her glimpse.

Shivani was overwhelmed with happiness at the beautiful weather not knowing that they all were paying their respect and appreciation for her visit.

She stepped forward, lifting her lehenga slightly enough to submerge her ankles in the water of the holy Ganga.

She filled her pot upto the brim with Gangajaal, as she was about to step back up she felt her toes getting tangled with her Chunni.

She stumbled and fell down in the water as suddenly fear made it's way to her throat but no noises came out.

As she fell inside but she contined to struggle while moving her hands in attempts to grab something that will provide enough support to full her back.

As she felt nothing, she gave up trying to search and genly lifted her hand forward for someone to by chance grab it and pull her out.

But instead of feeling a force from above she felt a force from below that formed a ferm grasp on her waist and pulled her up

But instead of feeling a force from above she felt a force from below that formed a ferm grasp on her waist and pulled her up. Someone was in the water!

Shivani breathed heavily as she turned to look at her savior, her eyes met with a pair of fimilier emerald eyes. Her heart beat suddenly increased!

She put a hand on her chest in attempt to calm her heartbeat that for some unknown reason yearn for those eyes.

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜.......

Little did she know that those eyes were of the one who is destined to be with her not just in this birth but since eternity.

Shakti's Shiva!

Gently Ashwatthama placed Shivani's feet on the ground with utmost care of not hurting the precious woman in his arms that made his breath almost stop.

Shivani : Dhanyavaad! (Thank You)

Ashwatthama : Koi baat nahi devi aap aapna dhyan rakha kare.
(No issues Miss, please take care of yourself)

Shivani : I think I know you!

Ashwatthama : Yes, we met- well not technically meet, we saw each other at the Mandir.

Shivani : Yes! Please mighty warrior, introduce yourself.

Ashwatthama : I'm Kripinandan Ashwatthama. You devi?

Shivani's eyes widened at the introduction of the warrior before her. But this still didn't explain the sadden feeling of Belongingness with him.

She indeed hear about him but why does she feel this way, around him she would always feel as if they are connected.

Ashwatthama : Devi?

Shivani : Oh sorry! I zoned out, my name is Shivani, I am the granddaughter of the great priest Brajesh muni.

Ashwatthama : It's a pleasure to meet you! But what are you doing here?

Shivani : O Shit!

Thank you so much for your support this would be the conclusion for this chapter. Hope you liked it and please to comment, I love reading your comments.
Have a nice day!
Bye-bye