4. Emerald Eyes!

Dwaperyuga_
Author's POV.
The calm waters of Ganga flowed softly making the weather seem even more pleasant and on the shore layed Shivani.

Shivani opned her eyes and looked around severely confused at what happened and where she was.

After looking around a bit seemed to be in a secluded area which seemed to be a forest, she felt something make a crank sound as she looked down.

There right next to her feet layed a glass bottle with a letter inside it. She picked up the bottle and with a lot of struggle managed to take out the letter.

The opned the letter Rulictntly and started to read the content.

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝕯𝖜𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖚𝖌𝖆 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕶𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖞𝖚𝖌 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖊𝖗𝖆. 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖉𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕯𝖜𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖚𝖌𝖆. 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖞.
🄵🅁🄾🄼  🄺🅁🄸🅂🄷🄽🄰"

Shivani's eyes widened in shock but somehow looking around her she somewhat belived that this has indeed happened.

She was scared obviously but was more excited that this letter in her hand was written by 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙆𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙣𝙖 . But also expected it to be a scam.

She was sitting next to a house which she assumed to her's. Her eyes widen as she saw her Grandfather who was sitting in a Dhoti meditating with some vedas right next to him.

She was horrified but decided not to disturb him and went inside a room which she assumed was the Kitchen of their new house.

Their she saw her Grandmother in a orange sree and flower jewellery making food on a mud stove, this seen caused Dissyness to flow over her body.

She was so confused, but then she walked further inside their seemed to be two bedrooms in her new house along with an attached Kitchen and dinning room.

She looked at the 'mirror' in her bedroom and saw that she was wearing a stereotypical forest Tapaswini dress.