12. Dakshina

Author's POV.

Dronacharya : And with that, she left me alone forever. Even the morning before she took a Jalsamadhi she still had her usual smile on her face, nothing seemed indifferent. Only if I knew never would I ever see my Beloved ever again.

Shivani had tears flowing through her beautiful eyes as she still tried to process the incomplete love story.

The Pheras tried two people together for seven births but it saddens her to think that some people don't even get to spend one birth together with their beloveds.

Dronacharya was called to the Yagna area soon after to prepare for the protection of the devine weapons, he left Shivani with a smile as he always felt positive after talking about his beloved wife.

Shivani always suffered from this undieing hope of experiencing true love someday but the beautiful Prem Katha of Kripi and Dronacharya and Lillian and Vijay { Brother of Brajesh}

She has learned that true love comes with challanges and saddness but the time the two lovers spend together is enough for their lifetime worth of seperation.

Kashi : Putri Shivani !

Shivani rushed towards her grandma as her daze was broken, Kashi ordered Shivani to help her in making food for the Rishis that they will eat before their journey back.

The pooja was soon over and Dronacharya observed Shivani closely as he has taken a liking towards the beautiful young maiden.

She was certainly unmarried, and the kingdom of Northern Panchal required a queen , he would feel blessed if Shivani would marry his beloved son Ashwatthama.

He recalled her name.

Dronacharya : Shivani.....

Then a sudden vision that struck him, the vision showed a devine couple, their separation.

Then his son's birth with the blessings of Lord Shiva and then Shivani who was shown running around and worshipping Lord Shiva.

He peiced the puzzled together, Ashwatthama was a part of Lord Shiva and Shivani..... The name itself mean Goddesses Parvati, the ultimate consort of Lord Shiva.

He looked at the young maiden, and noticed her behavior towards the saints, she was so polite, motherly and talented. Just like Devi Uma.

Dronacharya made up his mind and thought of ways of getting the divine couple together again, after Lunch, an idea finally struck him.

Brajesh and Kashi were washing the feet of all the saints and giving them Dakshina. It was finally Dronacharya's turn for Dashina.

Dronacharya : Brajesh Muni, I have a request for my Dakshina.

Kashi : Our good deeds! Tell us Dronacharya, what may we presnt to you?

Dronacharya : Shivani.

A gasp left the throt of all the saints and the old couple, Shivani looked equally startled.

Brajesh : E-E-Excuse me?

Dronacharya : I want your Granddaughter Shivani to be married to my son.

Everyone sighed in relief , it was clear that they misinterpreted his request. Shivani was still stumped she felt no amount to happiness.

Kashi : Oh my lord ! your wish of seeing our Angel married is coming true !

Brajesh : Your Dakshina can't be refused but please tell me whats the name of your son

Dronacharya : Kripinandan Dronputra ASHWATTHMA!

Shivani felt her heartbeat quicken, sweat formed on her forehead as she body trembled, there was a sudden throbbing in her head.