11. Forgotten Saga of Love {2}

Triggere warning This chapter may contain some mature content.

Author's POV.

ᖴᒪᗩSᕼᗷᗩᑢᖽᐸ ᑢᓍᘉᖶᓰᘉᑘᘿS......

After the unexpected encounter with Dron Kripi's head felt heavy, her face was still covered with a deep blush. She walked out in the garden to somehow reduce the headache.

As soon as she stepped out she suddenly felt a hard tug on the Pallu of her red Saree causing her to be pulled back and fall.

Immediately her head started stating a particular name as assumptions of who was the cause of this shameful act 'Dron'.

But this option was immediately denied by her as she remembered the soft touch of her wrist. This misbehavior wouldn't be Dron, he isn't like this

She managed to turn around only to see a unknown face, a face of a well built man, he was wearing heavy jewels making her assume he is a Royal.

He had a horrific smirk on his face, his eyes unlike Dron showed dishonesty, hate and even lust. Lust!? Lust for her......

Must be one of the kings invited for her Swyemvar.

{𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕯𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖚𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖎 𝖆𝖘 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖉}

She hardly managed to stant up on her legs as she felt a sharp pain on her ankle, she might have twisted it.

Kripi : who are you? And how dare you touch my Saree?

Drupad : I am Panchal Naresh, Drupad. And when a man would see a woman so full of youth walking alone they would definitely hold you Saree or better take it off.

Kripi : How dare you talk to me like this? Do you know who I am?

Drupad : Well yes, I do know who you are. Rajkumaari Kripi, Daughter of Maharaj Ajay and Maharani Sulochna. The Lakshmi of this kingdom.

Kripi : If you know my identity then why did you misbehave with me. Do you know what this could end with? War!

Drupad : Why my dear, Kripi. You are going to be my wife soon so I did nothing wrong.

Kripi : remember your Maryada Drupad.

Drupad : Now a woman would teach me what Maryada is?

Saying so he held her luscious long black hair in his hard and firm grip causing a shout of pain emerging form Kripi's throat.

He was about to strip her off her dignity but suddenly he felt a strong blow of fist square on his face causing him to fall back.