Chamber of Secrets Story and Dreams of a Stranger

Ever since the message on the wall a few days ago, all everyone can talk about is the Chamber of Secrets, Nobody seems to know anything about it, and the professors seem very worried about it, but they weren't very inclined to tell the students anything about it, which means that it must be some kinda of secret or dangerous thing, of course that just makes it more interesting. Harry, Hermione and Ron said that they were going to ask Professor McGonagall about it during their next transfiguration class. I wasn't sure how much they were going to get out of her,if it is some top secret thing students weren't supposed to know about,Professor McGonagall wasn't likely to divulge school business to students, so I decided to ask Professor Snape during our meeting after classes just in case, because he won't say no to me.

I spent the day going through my classes and spending time with my friends like normal. I was so excited to see Professor Snape this afternoon, I was so curious about this mysterious Chamber of Secrets. The girls were just as excited and made me promise to tell them everything afterwards. As soon as classes were over we quickly packed up our stuff and practically ran out of the classroom. They walked me to the stairs going down to the dungeons where the potions classroom is, before saying a quick goodbye and promising to meet up later. "See you later Lucy, we'll meet up in the Griffindor common room, then you can tell us what you found out while we wait for Harry,Ron and Hermione to see if they got anything useful from Professor McGonagall" Said Ginny before leaving with the girls. I waved and went downstairs to the potions classroom. Professor Snape looked up from the papers that he was grading at his desk when I entered and smiled. "Hello Lucy, How was your day?" He greeted me. "Hi Professor, it was good, everyone seems to be obsessed with the Chamber of Secrets, do you know anything about it?" I asked him casually while putting my bag down at the table in the front row and getting my homework out. Professor Snape stopped smiling and looked very serious and maybe even slightly afraid. "Yes I know of it, It was built by Salazar Slytherin, one of the Hogwarts founders, He believed that only pureblood students should be allowed to attend Hogwarts, the other founders did not agree with him so he left, but before he did he built a chamber hidden somewhere in the school, that is said to contain some kind of monster that would hunt down anyone who in Slytherin's opinion was unworthy to study magic, which is generally anyone who isn't pureblood,but they'll likely target muggleborn's first, and sealed it.Until his heir, one of his direct descendants, returns to the school. Only the heir will be able to find and open the Chamber and control the monster. The Chamber has never been found and no one knows what the monster is. Many believe that it doesn't exist that it is only a story." Professor Snape explained. "If only the heir of Slytherin is able to open it,it would make sense that no has found it." I replied. "Right you are Lucy." Professor Snape praised. "Since the Chamber has been opened it must mean that the heir is back. What does that mean for all the muggleborns in the school?" I asked. "I do not know Lucy, but It can't be anything good." Professor Snape answered.

We spent a while after that in comfortable silence while I did my homework and he finished grading papers. Afterwards we had tea and chatted for a while about the general going ons at school, The Quiddich match between Griffindor and Slytherin is coming up and Harry is playing, I'm very excited,I've never seen a Quiddich match before and I also want to see Harry play. I spent some time complaining about how annoying Lockhart is and before I knew it it was time to go. I said goodbye to Professor Snape and went to the Griffindor common room to meet up with my friends and the trio. Apperently Harry and them got pretty much the same story from Professor McGonagall. "What do you guys think is this Chamber of Secrets real?" asked Ron. "Yes. Didn't you see how professor McGonagall acted in class when we mentioned it,and the teachers in the hall the other day? they're afraid, even  Dumbledore,which means that it must be something serious." Hermione explained. We chatted a bit more until it was nearly curfew and we all went our separate ways to our common rooms.

That night I had another dream about the mysterious man, the dreams have become a lot more vivid and more frequent lately. Instead of just being a vague sense of missing him, I've started seeing him more clearly, a young man in his early 20s probably with light brown hair and brown eyes with a kind face which strangely enough had many scars, perhaps from a childhood injury or something. He seemed very tired, sometimes sad, sometimes he was smiling, I knew somehow that he was smiling at me, sometimes he would say my name. I caught glimpses of what looked like the inside of a cottage or a house, but I couldn't quite make it out. When I woke up i the morning, I found myself missing him fiercely and wishing that I knew who he was, or even knew his name. It must be a childhood memory of some kind, must've been someone my parents knew, either that or I'm imagining it. I hoped with all my heart that I would meet him someday.