Lucine being Taken

Remus POV

Lily and James have been in hiding for almost a month now. Today Lily decided that I should take Lucine for the day she will sleep over at my place. I am taking her back tomorrow morning. I picked her up a few hours ago. She just fell asleep in my arms when there was a knock on the door. I stood up and placed Lucine in the cot in her nursery at my house, then I opened the door to find Dumbledore and McGonagall standing there tommy surprise. "Dumbledore, why are you here?" I asked. "Lily and James are dead Remus and Harry is still alive." Dumbledore said. "I have come to get Lucine , to take her and her brother to their aunt and uncle." He said. "No, Dumbledore please don't take her away from me, if Lily and James are dead then she is all I have." I begged him. "I am so sorry Remus, but you are not her godfather and I cannot separate them." "then give Harry to me as well, I would be more than happy to raise them both." I attempted, but to no avail. Dumbledore just looked at me with sympathy. "I am sorry Remus, but you are not either of their godfathers and with your condition, you are not in a fit state to raise one child let alone two." Dumbledore answered. I realised, I couldn't win this fight, so I went and fetched Lucine and placed her in McGonagall's arms. Then they left.