001

"Y/N L/N

"Y/N L/N. Subject 034"  A man with a white coat and black hair with blue eyes spoke. His voice echoed and reached the child's ears.

Hope

'How dare you give me hope' she cussed the man out in her mind. Dr. Kinonnrea. The name of a monster.

The eight year old girl pulled her knees to her chest and his her face from the approaching man.

"034" the mans cold voice chanted. He opened the cell and walked over to the young girl.

She was chained to the walls and floors with ability cancelling chains. She looked up at the man.

"What"  she said with anger. Or maybe it was just desgust.

"You know what time it is" he laughed as he undid the metal chains.

She was kept a in a very secure basement of an orphanage on the outskirts of Yokohama.

He dragged the child through many secured doors, he came across one last door. He pushed it opened and in the room were hundreds of torture devices and syringes filled with neon chemicals.

The girl was violently strapped to the chair. She didn't argue with him anymore, he'd always win.

His finger laced over all of the Different weapons and syringes. The girl zoned out as he picked something up.

'That's right... I'm here because of my beloved parents. But why? Why was it that I was a monster in their eyes. I didn't ask to be cursed with this ability... maybe they would have abandoned me, or killed me if they couldn't profit off of me. I wish I was dead' the young girl was in a daze as the man dug all types of torture devices through her skin.

No matter what this man did, he never got the reactions he wanted. No matter how many limbs he cut off, the child could regenerate within minutes. The smaller injuries were ones that wouldn't heal fast enough.
__
Six whole years. Six years of constant torture everyday, she was now 14. Until one day, there was light. She knew that if she wanted to be set free, she would have to get rid of the doctor.

So the next day once the doctor came to collect her. He took the ability cancelling chains off of the girls neck, arms and legs.

'Ability: A Tainted Hearts Aspiration'

Her voice echoed. Her speed was enhanced greatly allowing her to kill him before he could react.

The doctors blood sprayed all over the cell. She took his keys and locked him in the cell.

She walked away from the hell she spent half of her life in. Her black hair had grown down to her calf.

-TWO MONTHS LATER-