010

Y/N was all wet due to her previous outing at the beach

Y/N was all wet due to her previous outing at the beach. She hated the feeling it her hair being soaked in salt water. She bathed that gross feeling away. It was pretty early in the morning, the sun has barely risen.

She wrapped herself up in a towel and threw her usual cargo pants on and a black sleeveless skintight crop top a long with gloves that went up to her elbows. She dried her black hair and left it down.

She wanted to go get a gift for Kyouka. She had been thinking on what to get for a while but she couldn't figure anything out. So she invited Kyouka to go shopping with her, she had planned to spoil Kyouka rotten.

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror, her blood red markings had made their way down to her spine, they looked quite nice actually. She pulled her shoes and jewellery on and grabbed her phone before walking out of the door.

Y/N walked through the corridors and saw Kyouka walking calmly with her red dress. Y/N ran up to her and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Good morning Kyouka, are you ready to go?" Y/N asked as Kyouka turned to look at her. One thing that they had in common was their poker face. "Yes, I am. Thank you again." Kyouka was happy that Y/N would take care of her. "It's nothing. Being in the mafia this young is hard." Y/N and Kyouka walked side by side as they left the building.

They got dropped off at a park, from there they traveled through many diffrent stores. Y/N bought Kyouka anything she had looked at, Y/N knew she didn't like to ask for things often. She was much like Y/N. "Y/N, you always smile. But why dose it always feel empty?" Kyouka asked Y/N who looked her in the eye with a smile. "Well, in all honesty. I have never really had emotions." Y/Ns smile faded in a matter of seconds. Her eyes went dark, the type of dark she never showed anybody. This was how she really was. "I was eight when my parents sold me to and orphanage doctor who tortured me and preformed all types of tests on me for six whole years, that is until I killed him and burnt the orphanage to ashes. Then I was picked up by the port mafia when I was 14, my parents sold me to him because they had found out I had an ability and they thought I was a monster." Y/N spoke as Kyouka listened carefully trying to understand Y/N a bit more. "Over the years I have been around people, I have learnt all about emotions. What they are, when and how to use them. And I figured that if I wanted to become somebody people liked. Then I should try not to be like an old partner" Y/N thought of Dazai for the first time since she had helped him escape the port mafia.

"But that's enough about me. Kyouka, tell me about you." Y/N listened closely as Kyouka spoke about her parents and how demon snow had killed them in-front of her. Kyouka had a sickened look in her eyes, she hated to think about that day.  Y/N comforted her as she would often do to Akutagawa when he was Dazais dog. He was truely a monster, Y/N would love to see if he had changed and how much he had improved.

Kyouka had been sent home with her thirty bags of shopping. Y/N walked through a quiet area. It was silent until she heard a boy distressing over his phone being dead. Y/N walked over to him with her sickening fake smile. "Hello, are you alright?" She looked at the boy, he had chubby cheeks and black hair and his eyes were rested. He wore brown clothes and munched on a lollipop. "I have so sense of direction and my phones dead. Can you help me get back?" He asked Y/N with a smile. "Of course, where do I need to take you?" Y/N asked the boy who smiled as a thank you. "The armed detective agency please!" He practically shouted as he jumped up. 'So, he's from the opposing team... I don't feel like causing trouble today.' Y/N thought as she hummed as if she were saying yes. "Let's go then, my names Y/N L/N, and you are...?" She asked the boy for his name as they began walking. "Ranpo Edogawa!" He toon Y/N hand is his as they walked so he knew he wouldn't loose her.

The two walked as Ranpo bragged about being the worlds greatest detective and all of the cases he had solved. Y/N smiled as she looked at the boy who continued to talk. "You have many interesting stories." Y/N complimented him with her usual smile. "Thank you, I'm sure you do too. Considering your part of the port mafia" he smiled innocently as Y/N chuckled. "You really are smart as you say" Y/N continued to walk with his hand in hers. "Thank you. So, why is it that you don't have any and intentions? Or are you just good at hiding it?" He opened his eyes, they were emerald green and Y/N started straight into them. "It's my day off. Besides, I think I've become fond of you." Y/N and Ranpo walked inside the cafe beneath the agency. Ranpo still held her hand tighter, he didn't intend on letting go. He looked around the cage and smiled widely when he saw a large group of people. He dragged the girl over to his friends and smiled happily. "Guys look! This is my new friend, Y/N L/N" he presented her as if she was a trophy as she zoned out and looked out the window. Her eyes converted from her fake kind ones, to her dead eyes.

"Are you crazy Ranpo?! You knew she was part of the port mafia and still brought her here!" A man with green hair and glasses yelled out. Ranpo giggled in reply to this man's scolding. "Y/N doesn't have any I'll intentions. She helped me get back here safely!" Ranpo smiled as he explained what an amazing woman she was. He looked over to her and poked her side, he realised she had a cold look in her eye. "Are you okay Y/N? I wanna introduced you to my friends!" He pulled her hand and smiled. Y/N finally realised there was a table filled with people. She instantly snapped from her mean look to the kind one she held throughout her walk with Ranpo. "I'm sorry Ranpo, I wish I could stay but I'm part of the port mafia and your opposing team. It would be bad for all of us if I were to be seen with you. Stay safe out there and don't get lost." Y/N smiled at Ranpo before leaving, Ranpo looked sort of sad. "Y/N L/N..." A certain brunette smirked as he watched the girl leave with the crowed. He laughed like maniac. "Do you know her Dazai?" Ranpo sat down beside the were tiger as he asked this question. "Back in my Mafioso days. She was my partner. That fake smile she wears now is convincing. She has no emotions and doesn't care for anybody. No doubt she's gotten pretty. Too bad she hated my guts" Dazai leaned back and flopped his head down on the table.
___
As Y/N walked back to the port mafia, she noticed an all too familiar red head. One of the few people who already knew of her lack of emotions and empathy. He turned around once he became aware of somebody approaching him. He scoffed when he saw Y/N. "Well well. Look who it is. The heartless moron who can't stop getting high and making dumb decisions." He was mocking Y/N, he always did. The tension between them became uncomfortable for the guards who had to witness this go down. "Shut up, people who lie to themselves and say 'I'm still growing' at 21, have right to talk. Besides, after what you had messaged Akutagawa not too long ago I think I have more to say." Y/N argued back with him. "Shut up! No matter how you act and what emotions you fake. You know that your a heartless freak!" He pointed his finger at her with an angry look on his face. "Why won't you admit that you were the asshole. You had no right to say what you did. Both you and Dazai were the assholes. You used my own trauma against me." Y/N said with her usual poker face, Chuuya just started at her. "It's been years. You know that I hate you with everything I have in me, and you hate me too. I never brought up your last in arguments because I respected you. Everyday I loose that respect." Y/Ns voice was cold, the guards were tense, the tension between them was leaking through very word that spilled from their shameless mouths.

"I missed the old Chuuya Nakahara. When I looked at you, I saw the old you, a boy who cared for me. Now when I look at you, I see nothing but a cruel and shameless man who would do anything to hurt me." Y/N walked through the large doors into the main entrance. Chuuya followed behind her and pinned her to a wall angrily. "You were the asshole this whole time. When we were younger, you never cared for me not Dazai. You'd watch us beat each other black and blue! You didn't show she slightest feeling towards us! You and Dazai were two monsters who came from the same vine!" Chuuya argued intensely. "Are you that stupid? You and Dazai would get mad at me whenever I had tripped to separate you two. I had always carried your beaten up bodies to the infirmary after all of your meaningless fights..." The Girl pushed Chuuya off of her and looked him dead in the eyes. "Dazai and I were true monsters, but we were nothing alike. You have turned into a monster over the years. You are too much like the old Dazai Osamu." Chuuya was left speechless as he watched Y/N walk away from him.

" Chuuya was left speechless as he watched Y/N walk away from him