005

The car went over many pot holes along the way, overall the car ride was almost an hour long

The car went over many pot holes along the way, overall the car ride was almost an hour long. The girl stared out her window and fixed her dress by trying to cover her chest a bit more.

With every passing second, she got more and more nervous. This had been her first major mission, it had always been collecting weaponry. She tucked her hands between her thighs to warm them up.

If she weren't on a mission or in a car, she would pull out her cigarettes. She sighed at the thought of not being able to loosen up. 'Oh that's right,' she thought with slightly widened eyes.

She looked down to her purse and looked around the vehicle. She looked back to her purse and slightly opened it to a secret department, her drug stash. She also had another pocket for poison in case she would need it.

The car came to a slow stop. As she exited the car she was amazed by the beautiful mansion in front of her. She knew that they would be rich, but not this rich. She cleared the throat and went back to her poker face.

There were multiple other cars that kept flooding into the large driveway. "Let's go" Chuu said before walking ahead of the other two.

They got their names checked out and entered. They were instructed to go to a large ballroom-like room. In the middle was a large table filled with food. Staring down from one of the railings was their target.

She was staring down at the slowly growing crowd. She stopped observing everything when Dazai poked her shoulder. He was still looking forward to it. "Remember. We pose as a couple" he said.

He pulled her closer by her waist, they stood with their shoulders attached trying to look as if they were in a relationship. "You don't look close to a couple," Chuuya remarked. "You're right," Y/N replied.

She stepped in front of dazai who kept his arms wrapped around her waist. He slightly leaned her back onto his chest. "Go with it" she whispered, and he did go with it. He rested his chin on her head.

Chuuya glared at dazai with jealousy, dazai looked at him and stuck his tongue out. She turned to chuuya. "Chuuya, if you can get to the bathrooms, look for any type of window that will allow you to find the security room by looking through the other windows. If you can't find it, enter on either a second or third floor window and look for it. It's a security room so it should be more secure and stand out." she said to which Chuuya nodded his head in understatement.

He wondered off to find the bathrooms or an isolated place. Y/N started feeling anxious again, her fire arms were burning.

They felt like they were being cut through. She placed her right hand on her left wrist too apply pressure.

Truth be told, the drugs and cigarettes helped to calm the pain down. That's why she took them.

"Dazai, I have to go to the bathroom" she  stepped away from him. "I'll come with you" he said.