011

Chuuya was left fuming with anger

Chuuya was left fuming with anger. He walked up to his room and slammed the door shut, he was preaching heavily. He slammed his fist into the wall leaving a hole behind. He groaned and walked to his dresses. He always kept the necklace he had gifted to Y/N on his dresser, it reminded him of the old Y/N.

He looked at the necklace and all of his anger vanished, it was all replaced with the feeling of dread. It was true he always had wanted to see her smile, he wanted her to smile truthfully. But only at him, he knew that she had no heart string for anybody to play with. Y/N was a nothing like a human, she's a monster.

A sigh left his lips when he walked away from the piece of jewellery, he would always remember those good moments when Y/N, Dazai and himself were young and close. Him and Dazai would constantly fight and Y/N would helplessly watch. She had known she couldn't do anything about it.
___
Dazai and Chuuya We're at it yet again. Their agitated screams bounced off of the walls. Their constant fighting had only reminded her of her parents, she hated it so she tried to tune them out. "What are you two arguing about?" Y/N asked, the two boys snapped their necks towards her.

"This baboon screwed up the mission! it would have been way more successful if he hadn't-" Chuuya started to talk but was cut off by Dazai "Stop whining about everything." They two began to argue again. Chuuya looked like he was ready to pounce on Dazai. Y/N was about to speak up and stop their fight but it was too late.

After a long period of time, the boys had passed out on the floor. Y/N sighed and walked towards them, they were all brushed up and bloody. She hoisted the boys over her shoulder and began to walk to the infirmary. Once she had gotten there she threw them onto two different beds and waited for the nurse. She wasn't surprised to see them.

"Fighting again?" The nursed asked as the placed plasters on Dazais forehead. "When don't they fight?" Y/N sounded calm, she had grown used to their recklessness. The nurse laughed and agreed with Y/N's statement. "Your very responsible you know, you don't rush into the fight and get yourself injured but you look after them once their all passed out. Your a good friend" the nurse walked over to Y/N and pet her head. "Thank you" Y/N sighed.
___
Y/N often looked back at those moments, they didn't bring her joy or cheer her up in the slightest. She didn't care for Dazai but she did often wonder where he was at now. Had he achieved in committing Suicide? Jail maybe? She didn't really care.

She got up and walked to her balcony door sliding it open and getting some fresh air. Her room was next to everybody else's, right next to her room on the left was the Akutagawa siblings shared apartment. On her right was Tachihara.

Y/N pulled out her cigarette and took a puff of it. "Y/N?" A soft feminine voice called her name, she looked over to see Gin standing on the neighbour balcony. "Gin, hello." Y/N flicked the asked off of her cigarette bud before walked closer to Gin. "Hello Y/N" Gin blushed due to being nervous. "You dint have to be nervous you know, I wouldn't so much as think if hurting you in any way." Y/N waved off Gins nervousness. "I know" Gin looked down to her feet.

"How have you been?" Y/N took another puff from her cigarette turned her face away fork Gin as she exhaled the smoke. "I—uhm, I'm fine." Gin smiled at Y/N. Y/N smiled back at her before hoping up on the rails of the balcony. "Y/N! W—what are you doing! Please be careful!" Gin freaked out, she was deeply concerned for her friends safety. Y/N on the other hand didn't care for her own safety. "I'll be fine" Y/N reassured her.

"If I so much as make a wrong step I could m fall to my death" Y/N looked down before she began walking on the very slim railing. Y/N wouldn't fall unless she had intended to do so. From where she was standing, if she fell she could land on a tree branch and break her fall safely. "Be careful! The railings are very—" Gin couldn't even finish her sentence before Y/N had sent herself plummeting to the tree. Gin was very distressed and was about to scream until she saw Y/N being grabbed my a familiar dark cloth.

Rashomon and pulled Y/N up to safety onto Akutagawas arms. "You moron! You could have died!" He practically yelled out as he kept Y/N's face firmly against his chest. "Hey...Can you hear everything that comes from my room?" Y/N asked, she just noticed that the glass doors leading to the balcony wouldn't be sound proof like the rest of the apartment. That means everybody could hear her and Mia's late night obnoxiously loud singing. "That had nothing to do with what had just happened" he practically scolded her, Gin hell to the floor beside Y/N and hugged her tightly, she was genuinely concerned and on the verge of tears. "Wait, can you or can you not?" Y/N asked once more.

"We hear everything you and your friend do. Loud moaning and singing...I never questioned it because it seems personal." Akutagawa hugged Y/N gently now. "Oh. Don't worry about the moaning, we don't do anything, we just do it to be stupid" She tried to clear her name, she just knew that many other people had heard it too. Gin still held her tightly as she let out a small laugh. Akutagawa sighed sort of disappointed and relieved. "Sorry for scaring you there Gin" Y/N pet the girls head.

"What's going on out here?" Chuuya Whoes toon was situated besides Akutagawas looked at the three who sat on the floor. "Y/N nearly died" Akutagawa sighed and Y/N lost interest in the conversation and leaned into his chest. "That's not important. I lost a perfectly good cigarette" Y/N leaned more into Akutagawas chest whilst Gin hugged her back. "Who cares about your cigarette?! You nearly fucking died you lunatic!" Chuuya used his ability and jumped to the same balcony.

"If I didn't know any better, id say you care, Chuuya." Y/N's Face went back to her cold and usual poker face. "Of course I care! I may not like you as much as I used to back then. but your still Y/N, the girl who would take care of Dazai and me when we would beat the shit out of each other!" He raised his voice and pulled Y/N into a hug. This took everyone off guard. "That was an unexpected reaction." Gin whispers to Akutagawa as they eye the two people.

Chuuya was crushing Y/N with his hug, he couldn't help it anymore. He knew that because if her reckless behaviour she would soon get badly injured and he couldn't stand to see her like that. Y/N wasn't good at comforting people, but she had observed other people long enough to know that when somebody hugs you, you hug them back. She weisse her Arms around Chuuyas slightly shorter body. "You haven't grown an inch." She didn't mean to mock him or offend him.

"yes I have! I'm still growing too!" His arms tightened around her torso as he yelled into her chest. "At 22? Isn't that concerning you a bit?" Y/N relaxed herself and the glass light in her eyes had died down within seconds. "I've grown a bit." He complained. "Yes, you've grown a lot mentally just not physically" Y/N said, she could feel him stiffen up at her reply. "For a twenty year old, your still—your pretty darn—" he was trying to coke up with an insult. At this point the siblings had gone inside and left them out here. "If you want to talk more, we should get off of the Akutagawas balcony." Y/N pointed it out and he seemed to get embarrassed, he had forgotten that those two siblings had seen him trying to make up with Y/N.

" Y/N pointed it out and he seemed to get embarrassed, he had forgotten that those two siblings had seen him trying to make up with Y/N