002

Y/N walked away from the two boys aiming for her rooms

Y/N walked away from the two boys aiming for her rooms. "HEY YOU!" A males voiced yelled out.

"What?" She turned to look at the boys. "Boss said we have to introduce ourselves, so introduce yourself." He said. "No thank you" she ignored him and continued to walk. "Why?" He questioned her.

"Because I don't like leprechauns" she continued to speed down the hallways. 'Jesus fuck.' She thought.

'That ginger kids gonna kill me later on.' She thought as she pushed open her door. Closing it behind her she had made sure it was locked.

The girl lazily scrolled through TikTok. Until she got a call.

INCOMING CALL FROM
BOSS

'Can this man lay off' she thought as she answered her phone.

"Y/N, go meet the boys at the main enterance, I set up dinner for you guys." He said with happiness leaking from his voice. "Wow...ok" she said as she hung up the phone.

Y/N walked to the main entrance—against her will— to meet with the two boys. 'What a pain' She groaned.

Once she arrived she immediately noticed the two boys. 'At least I'm not the only one who didn't get dressed up' she sighed in relief.

"Let's go" Chuuya said. "Are you still pissed off because I called you a leprechaun?" Y/N acted all innocent. "Shut up!" He grew agitated.

"Chuuya, don't be rude to the girl" Dazai scolded.
___
The cafe was  pretty fancy. 'Now I regret not dressing up' she thought as the three sat themselves down at a corner booth.

"Y/N, what did you do before you joined the mafia?" Dazai asked, he knew that she had a personal grudge against one of the orphanages.

"I spent my life in an orphanage" she replied to which the brunette hummed. "So why did you burn that orphanage to ashes?" He asked.

"Wait- you burnt down an orphanage?" He questioned only to be ignored. "Why dose that concern you, dazai?" She replied.

"Any normal orphan would be thankful towards the orphanage that took them in, so why weren't you?" He continued to question her. With every word that dripped out of his mouth, the more she wanted to kill him.

"I had my reasons" she spoke attempting to cut off the conversation. "What was your reason to burn down an orphanage leaving no survivors. Subject 034"

With that the girl was done. She stood up and walked away. "Subject 034?" Chuuya questioned, the two followed behind the girl.

She pushed the door open and ran through the large crowd hoping to get them ohh her tail.

'Im not going back' she thought as she ignored Chuuya yelling her name in attempt to find her in the crowd.
___
Y/N walked through the dimly lit streets with a lit cigarette in between her index and middle fingers.