016

That mission ended a day ago, Y/N was currently sitting with Mia trying to convince her to break up with her boyfriend.

"Where's your daddy at, Y/N?" Mia joked.

"Where's yours?
Where's your happy relationship?
Where's your grandparents?
Where's your toxic ass bf?
Where's your job?
Where's your car?" Y/N but back at Mia playfully.

"My cars outside, I drove it here, IDIOT" Mia sighed and leaned back on Y/Ns couch. "Your car got towed away, so each shit, IDIOT" Y/N spat back and watched Mia hurry over to the window which looked perfectly over to the area she had parked her car which was indeed getting towed away. "Fuck...do you wanna drive me home or do you wanna get high again..?" Mia asked as she backed away from the window and turned to the girl who sat on the bed.

"I don't remember the last time we got high so yes, let's get high" Y/N then pulled out a small ziplock bag filled with powder and some other stuff that would help them get high.

"Snort snort snort snort snort!!" Mia cheered Y/N on as she inhaled the white powder and tossed her head back with a grin of satisfaction.

"It got in my eye" Y/N stated with a straight face as her eye slowly turned red, Mia looked at this and laughed hard. "You fucking idiot!" She laughed and fell back off of the touch

"Can I stay the night? I mean my car got toed away and my house burnt down" Mia said as she sat back on the couch. Y/N looked at her. "When did your house burn down?" She asked.

"Now" Mia said, just as she did that sirens travelled through the streets. Y/N just looked at her like she was insane. "Stay all you want" Y/N sat back as well. She looked at Mia sho was already passed out.

"Love that..."

"OMD YOU FUCK UP!!" Mia yelled and Y/N just looked at the pizza which magically slipped off of the counter...

There was a knock at the door, Mia opened it, it was her boyfriend. "Come on baby, I'm taking you home" he said, Mia had her stuff packed up and waved goodbye to Y/N.

She silently celebrated the leaving of her friend. There was yet another knock at the door, she opened it and saw...AKUTAGAWA!!

"Hey Akutagawa, what brings you here?" She listened to him cough and cover his mouth before he spoke. "You were the closest person, nobody else is in their dorms.." his voice was groggy and tired.

Y/N looked up at him waiting for a further explanation, she noticed his body was slowly collapsing and she quickly grabbed his wait before he passed out entirely.

She sighed and lifted him up before speeding off to the infirmary, she placed him down on the bed as the nurse worked her magic on the boy.

Y/N waited for him to wake up, form what the nurse said it shouldn't be too long. It was quiet until Higuchi buster through the door crying, Gin came in a few steps behind her also looking concerned.

Higuchi ran to Akutagawas side and held his hand, Gin also ran to his side but didn't hold his hand, she just stood beside Y/N

Y/N wrapped her right arm around Gina waist and held her close in order to comfort her a bit. "He'll be fine, Akutagawa always bounces back you know.." Y/N sounded unsure herself.

There was complete silence, the only sound was the beeping of the monitor attached to Akutagawa and the sobs of Higuchi, Gin wasn't crying but she was visibly scared for her brother.

Akutagawa slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room, his eyes landed on Higuchi who smiled at him letting her tears fall carelessly onto the bed he rested upon, Gin sighed in relief.