007

The meeting was finally over

The meeting was finally over. It ended with the boss scolding Y/N. She didn't listen to his scolding.

Y/N was walking out amongst all of the other executives when she heard a woman laugh. Koyo.

"Well, aren't you a fun person when your high." She laughed. "I guess so" Y/N replied, she had left Mia alone with her cat and she had a feeling it was dangerous.

"Maybe tonight you can join me on a night out." Koyo offered. Y/N did tend to get bored easily. "Sure why not?" Y/N accepted and took Koyos hand and planted a small kiss on it.

Koyos cheeks turned slightly red. "I'll see you then" Y/N said before walking away. She stepped into her apartment. It looked like a bomb went off. Mia was gone. She had to go to a family gathering.

Y/N started unknotting all of her clothing and chose out a black tight dress and a black jacket.

It was almost night. The meeting went longer than expected. She knew Koyo would arrive soon. She liked being early.

Y/N threw her clothes on and just as she did that, she heard a light knock at her door. It was Koyo, she looked Y/N up and down. "All this for me? I'm flattered" she smiled.

"Only the best for you" Y/N said. She was a lot more comfortable around to her women then men.

"Let's go then" Koyo and Y/N began to walk away. They soon arrived at a fancy looking bar.

They took a seat in one of the corner booths, they sat on opposite ends. Koyo ordered a bunch of wine for them to share.
___
Koyo and Y/N were far from sober, they were laughing and chatting. Koyos phone was now ringing. She said it was the boss and picked up the phone.

Her face turned dead serious within seconds, it was almost like she had instantly sobered up.

She puts her phone down and looks over to Y/N. In a dead serious tone she speaks. "Dazai had run away from the port mafia"

"Oh?" Is all Y/N could say, she didn't care for him and what he did with his life. After all he was only her partner. "Oh well." Koyo brushed it off.

They took in about three more bottles before they were very drunk and ready to go home.

Y/N laid on her bed. Her cat was sleeping on the couch. She sighed. Her phone began to ring. She looked to see who it was, it was the boss.

She answered the phone and held it to her ear. "Don't worry, I'm not too drunk" Y/N yawned into the phone.

"No Y/N, it's not that. I have a mission for you" Mori spoke in a serious tone like always. "I want you to go out and look for Dazai, if you find him. Kill him." Mori said before ending the call.

Y/N had pulled her shoes back on and left. 'Such an inconvenience' she thought as she left the building.

She walked through the isolated and dark streets, in the corner of her eye she noticed something in the alley

She looked over and walked through it towards the thing she had seen. She turned the corner and saw Dazai leaning against a wall.

He looked at her, he wasn't wearing his bandages over his eye. Y/N pulled out her gun and aimed it at Dazai.

"Wait, Y/N-" Dazai started to call. "Shut up. There are ten people around this area looking for you now. Get down to the sewers and walk straight for about ten minutes. That'll get you to a safer area". Y/N lowered her gun and pointed to the sewer opening.

"How do I know it's not a trap?" He asked. "Because I don't hate you enough to kill you. Now go." Y/N said.

"I— thank you." With that, Dazai had disappeared. Y/N walked away, she had to continue to walk around to make it seem like she was doing something.

"Y/N, any luck." One of the port mafias men asked. "Nope, how about you? Have any of the other gotten sight of that asshole?" Y/N sighed, she was angry she had to waste her time on something like this.

"No, not yet" He left after saying that. "This is so stupid..." Y/N walked away. Y/N knew that everybody would be tired. So she bought them coffee to keep them awake.

Y/N was allowed to go home and rest. She knew that Chuuya would be celebrating. She would be too if she wasn't to tired.
___Four Years Later___
Y/N and Mia had decided to go out shopping. Y/N wanted to spend all the time she could with Mia.

Y/N and Mia picked out various clothing. Of course they weren't going to be used but they just felt nice to have.

The pain in Y/N wrists only got worse. Those marking were turning blood red. She played with her necklace.

"Let's go get something to eat" Mia held four bags in her hand. "Sure, let's go" Y/N sighed.

They walked into a small restaurant and took a seat. "So, got any plans for this weekend?" Mia always wanted to know if Y/N was being safe. "I'm gonna go to the sky casino. It seems fun" Y/N crossed over her legs.

"It sounds boring" Mia sighed. Y/N just looked at her weird. "Go text your catfish boyfriend" Y/N along with Mia, ordered a small drink.

"You know what is boring? Having to go on a mission with the most annoying ginger that you hate more than anything." Y/N groaned and rubbed her forehead.

"That sucks for you" Mia shrugged knowing that she can't relate to Y/Ns problem.

"Fuck, I have to go. My boyfriends having a cry because I'm out with you. He thinks we flirt too much." Mia got up and waved goodbye to Y/N who left after her.

Y/N had to get back to meet Chuuya for their mission. She was supposed to be there ten minutes ago but he can wait.

 She was supposed to be there ten minutes ago but he can wait