009

Y/N was sitting on her bed completely zoned out

Y/N was sitting on her bed completely zoned out. She heard she was getting a call and took a while for her to answer it.

"Hey, Koyo." Y/N groaned into the phone.

"We're all going to the beach at 11:00, get ready!" Koyo seemed excited.

"Who's 'We'" Y/N was too tired to comprehend anything that was going on.

"Everybody, the boss is giving us a small break. And then it's back to work" Koyo exclaimed happily into the phone.

"Alright I'll be there. Where are we meeting?" Y/N asked Koyo.

"So, I'm coming over to help you pick something to wear. Then we can leave together." Koyo planned out, Y/N simply hummed as a way to say yes.

"See you soon!" Koyo hung up leaving Y/N disappointed. She didn't have any swim wear. Koyo knew this, she was actually planning on taking her shopping for one before they go.

Not to long after the phone call had ended, there was light knocking at the door. Before Y/N could get up to open it, it had already swung open.

Koyo and Kyouka were standing in the doorway. "Let's go!" Koyo dragged Y/N and Kyouka by the wrist and ran out of the building.
___
"Koyo...I don't want to wear a bikini"Y/N was never one to show too much skin, the hip windows were enough for her. "But Y/N~ your curves!" Koyo seemed upset that Y/N didn't want to wear the black bikini.

"I will gladly wear the bikini top, but I'd rather wear board shorts or something like that." Y/N sighed and gave Kyouka some more candy.

"Fine~ I'll go get you some." Koyo ran off leaving the two girls alone. "So. How are you?" Y/N engaged in a conversation. "Im good, how about you?" Kyouka was a bit happy that Y/N was talking to her instead of them sitting in silence. "Im good."

Koyo walked back and she was holding short black board shorts and a dark red bikini that looked more like a sports bra. "This one will match your eyes and your necklace!" She was happy she could dress Y/N up, she never let anybody touch her. "Sure, it doesn't look to bad." Y/N agreed with Koyo.

"Let's go! Kyouka and I already have swim suits" Koyo explained as she payed for the clothing and left.

Once they had arrived at the building Koyo explained they had ten minutes to get ready and be back here.

Ten minutes later, everybody was arriving, when Koyo said everyone was going, she really did mean everyone. Y/N groaned and zipped up her jacket. As she looked around she realised. 'All of the guys are topless, goddamn their fit' she was checking Tachihara out.

Koyo stepped in front of Y/N. "Stop checking everybody out, Y/N" Koyo said, Y/N ignored her and was now busy checking her out. "I can't help it. Everybody's so hot. Including you" Y/N sighed and closed her eyes. Koyo blushed lightly, it was pretty obvious she had a thing for Y/N. A lot of people did.