Chapter 1 - Hiatus

**NOTE**

I'm very bad at timelines when it comes to stories. So, keep that in mind when reading the story. It takes place in 2023 but won't share anything that actually takes place, because it doesn't need to be realistic.

Right now, starting from the first chapter, Naya has been in a relationship with Changbin for almost two years.

Anyway, please enjoy !!!

**CHAPTER STARTS HERE*

The decision to put Blue Ivy on hiatus came out of nowhere. The company were having some financial troubles, so they had to do something drastically. If it wasn't for Eunji, they would have disbanded group. But, she made sure the CEO would rethink his decisions. Which is why Blue Ivy were put on hiatus for an unknown period of time.

Fortunately, Blossom Entertainment let Naya use their studio. That way, she would still be able to produce music if she would like to. But instead of creating music for Blue Ivy, she was going to help out other idol groups or soloists with their discography. Naya was helping out Eunji as well, who released solo songs on a Soundcloud account that she made when the hiatus happened.

Miyoung signed herself to an acting entertainment. Her contract with Blossom Entertainment was still in place. But if the company decided to disband Blue Ivy in the future, she wouldn't renew it at all. Then, she would be able to focus on her acting career to the fullest.

Then, there was Yuri. Because her parents had always been strict and were always against the idea of her becoming an idol, she had to make an important decision. Yuri promised her parents she would enrol in university while Blue Ivy were on hiatus. If she was still busy with her studies in case Blue Ivy came back, she wouldn't come back. Only until she graduated from uni.

As Naya didn't have any projects to work on right now, there was no reason for her to go to the studio. As of lately, she didn't really have any work at all. This meant she stayed home most of her days while Changbin was still busy with Stray Kids. And because he didn't like seeing Naya feel so defeated and bored, he suggested that she should start a YouTube channel. That way she could interact with the fans and have something to do. So, Naya did exactly that.

-CHANGBIN-

"Na, I'm home!" Changbin's voice echoed throughout the apartment, letting Naya know that he arrived.

He walked inside the spare bedroom that they used as office space, knowing Naya would be behind the computer. Changbin remembered she told him that there were a few videos that needed to be edited.

But instead of finding her fixed on the computer screen, trying to finish a video, Naya was resting her head against the desk. Changbin always knew that she didn't have enough sleep through the night. She had a lot on her mind, ever since Blue Ivy were forced to be put on a hiatus. It had gotten worse when she wasn't able to work on producing songs. Mainly because the company was gatekeeping most of the projects.

"You deserve so much better than this." Changbin saved whatever Naya was working on, not wanting her to lose any process.

He carefully picked her up. He didn't want to wake her up and disturb her sleep. But Naya wasn't in a comfortable position at the desk and Changbin wanted to put her in bed. While she was asleep, he looked through the different takeaway folders and ordered some food from the Korean BBQ restaurant nearby.

As he waited for someone to deliver the food, Changbin picked up his phone and checked some of the messages he had gotten from other idols. He enjoyed having fellow idol friends, besides the members. They could talk about different things. Changbin received a few messages from his sister as well.

From Noona
I've tried visiting Naya, but she didn't
open the door when I knocked

Let me know how's she's doing when you're
back home, cause I'm a little worried

From Binnie
I found Naya asleep behind the computer

She never told me, but I could see that she
doesn't sleep much lately

From Noona
She doesn't want to worry you, then

From Binnie
I'll try talking to her about it tonight

-NAYA-

Changbin looked up from this phone when he heard a door open, then close. Naya had woken up before the food arrived. She seemed tired, but was pretending everything was fine. She didn't say anything as she moved towards him, basically falling into his embrace. Naya was very happy to see Changbin.

"I've already got our dinner ordered. How was your day?" He brought Naya a little closer, pressing his lips on the top of her head.

"I've rendered the one vlog from last week. So, I can publish it tomorrow. But other than that, I've done nothing more."

Changbin excused himself when the sound of the doorbell went. While looking at the viewfinder, he saw the delivery guy. As he opened the door, Naya already left towards the kitchen to get some plates. Changbin paid for the food and closed the door, putting everything down on the coffee table.

"I got to talk to manager-Nim. He agreed to meet up with me at the company tomorrow." Naya had finally been able to convince him.

She had been calling the group's manager for many days by now. And he never seemed to have the time to pick up the call as he would message her instead. He was always busy and so, wouldn't be able to meet up. But today, Naya got him at the right time.

If the meeting with the manager would turn out fine, hopefully Naya would be in the studio more. She wanted to do what she loved and even though she could use the music equipment they installed in the office, she didn't have any projects to work on. Right now, she didn't want to record songs herself.

"Do you want me to come with?" Naya smiled at Changbin's concern, but she shook her head.

Naya knew that she had to do this alone. There was a chance Blue Ivy's manager wouldn't want to listen to her because of Changbin being there. The manager as well as the CEO weren't a big fan of him, for some strange reason. Perhaps, they were afraid. But that's just how Naya thought about it.

"I'm sure everything will turn fine. You're an amazing producer, Na. And I'm not just saying this as the boyfriend who loves you lots."

Naya let out a chuckle. Changbin would always find a way to compliment her. Sure, it was something that happened quite often in relationship. But he always made Naya feel special. They were one of the strongest couples in the industry. Some fans truly looked up to them and wanted to be in a relationship like theirs.

So, no matter what happens, they would get through it together.

**NOTE**

So yeah, the start of this story is very drama heavy. But don't worry, eventually things will calm down and we'll be able to focus on the relationship.