Chapter 4 - Cosy night

Naya had a very emotional and exhausting day. She had to explain to her friends why she had decided to leave Blue Ivy and end her contract with Blossom Entertainment. At first, they were a little mad at her for even thinking of leaving them.

Though eventually, they understand where Naya was coming from. The chance of Blue Ivy releasing more music was very slim. Naya's friends at least were confident they would have a great future ahead with many new opportunities. But she didn't. The only future she was certain of is sharing a life with Changbin.

When Naya finally got home, Changbin was already waiting for her. As if he knew she would feel awful, he made sure to order dinner from Naya's favorite restaurant. The hopeless romantic came out once more, to make sure his girlfriend would focus on happy moments again. Moments with Changbin.

"Why don't we have a cosy night, tonight?" He already guessed Naya didn't want to think about anything this night.

There were times Naya still didn't believe she truly deserved having Changbin in her life. However, whenever it happened, she would remember him telling her that he felt the same way sometimes as well. But he would always tell himself that it wasn't true at all, because they belonged together.

And this night, Naya realized that she actually deserved him. Because no matter what kind of hardships she had to go through, Changbin was there to distract her mind away from them. Just like how he was doing right now with dinner and cosy vibes.

They decided on having dinner while watching a movie. Naya picked a few out that they could possibly watch. As Changbin brought all of the food to the living space, putting everything down on the coffee table, Naya had found the perfect film to watch first.

This was exactly what Naya needed.

The next day, Naya was busy with editing a beauty video for her YouTube channel. She wasn't the best at fashion, let alone at make-up, but she enjoyed trying out a few things. Once in a while, she would watch make-up tutorials herself. And so, she created a series on her channel where she would follow those tutorials on camera. Right now, she was editing the third video of that series.

Editing videos was one of the most fun experience of having a YouTube channel. Naya could do whatever she wanted and would experiment from time to time. She didn't create her own style of editing just yet, as it needed time, but she was slowly getting there.

It also helped getting her thoughts away from the Blue Ivy members and how they must feel knowing Naya wanted to leave the group.

Once Naya was halfway through the video, she decided on taking a break. She was in need of a snack and wanted to have some water as well. While she was in the kitchen, her mind made her think about her decision again. If she wanted to go through with this, Naya would have to look for a lawyer to help her out. Just to make sure there was nothing in the contract that could end up causing a problem for not only her, but her friends as well.

Though, to find one that's good enough with positive reviews from previous clients, she would need to ask around a little. Naya might even try asking Changbin if his manager could figure something out. If not, perhaps her Unnie could help her out.

From NaBabe-♡
Are you free right now?

From ♡Bin♡
I'm in the studio but what's wrong?

Is everything okay?

From NaBabe-♡
I'm fine ^-^ There was just something I
thought about and I was hoping you could
help me

From ♡Bin♡
You know I always want to help you, Na

I wouldn't be a great boyfriend if I wouldn't,
now would ?

From NaBabe-♡
Can you talk to your manager and ask if he
knows where I can get a good lawyer?

I want someone to go over the Blossom Ent
contract for me

From ♡Bin♡
I will ask him, I'm sure he'll be able to help

I'll see you tonight ♡

From NaBabe-♡
Have fun in the studio! ^-^

Wanting a lawyer definitely made it seem like ending the contract would be a hard thing to do. But Naya needed one just in case things didn't go the way she wanted it to. A lawyer would help her a lot. And hopefully, Changbin would be able to convince the manager of Stray Kids to seek for a lawyer that could help Naya.

When evening came around, Naya had finally finished editing the complete video. She never expected to be working on it for the whole day, however she was happy with the end result. So, she decided to upload it to her YouTube channel as a private video. She would have to schedule the video later.

Because Naya wasn't able to head to the shops and get ingredients to make dinner, she had to order in. She didn't really mind, because she wasn't really feeling like cooking anything right now.

While waiting for the food to arrive and Changbin to get home, Naya turned on her phone. After her messages between her boyfriend, she hadn't checked her phone at all. That's when she saw the messages in Blue Ivy's group chat.

From eMMieiMMe
Naya... Are you really sure you want to leave
Blue Ivy?

What if the company let us continue releasing
music in the future?

From jjennjji
We understand that right now you feel like
you're nothing to the company, but that's so not
true at all

I had a talk to the manager and he told me that
they really are trying

From lillililli
Please think about it, Unnie...

From NaYaNana

Are you guys serious? I thought you would
understand me

Eunji Unnie, have you ever thought the manager
is just pretending? Do you actually believe him?

From jjennjji
Yes, I believe him!

They're trying to protect you from any hate

From NaYaNana
That's stupid and you know that, Unnie

She slammed her phone down on the table, right when Changbin entered the apartment. He was taken by surprise, seeing Naya angry like that wasn't something he was used to.

"Na, what happened?" Worry was hearable in his voice.

"Eunji seems to be taking the manager's side right now. She says she understand how I feel about not belonging at Blossom anymore. But how would she know if they let her record songs?"

Changbin didn't say anything as he wanted to let Naya vent. It seemed like she needed to.

"I can't believe I'm fighting with my friends over that stupid company."

Now, Naya was sure. She had to leave Blossom Entertainment even if it meant she wouldn't be able to fix her friendships.