Chapter 6 - Blocked

Naya was taken aback when she found out that not only did she get kicked out the group chat of Blue Ivy, but Eunji seemingly blocked her number. When she told Changbin what happened, he was as surprised as she was. Something didn't make sense.

Whenever Naya tried asking Miyoung and even Yuri if they knew what was happening, they told her that they didn't know. It just happened and there was no explanation as to why. So, Changbin brought up the idea of asking Chan if he could figure it out.

"Eunji didn't say anything to the others why she felt the need to block you?" Chan had joined Changbin's car because of Naya wanting to talk to him.

"I'm afraid things are escalating even more." Changbin had been wondering if Eunji had done more than just blocking Naya's phone number.

When he opened Instagram, he didn't see anything strange on Eunji's feed. There were no new posts from since the fight happened. Only, when he decided to look at her list of people that she was following, that's when it all was going downhill.

Changbin was hesitant to show Naya his phone, because he was aware that this information would hurt her. But he didn't want to pretend everything was fine, so he let her look.

"She unfollowed me? Just like that, she wants to create drama?" Naya needed to sit down as it all was too much.

Chan was looking at Changbin's phone screen in disbelief while the rapper was comforting his girlfriend. They didn't really know what was happening, even though it was quite obvious. Eunji most likely talked to Blue Ivy's manager and heard lies about Naya that she somehow believed.

Naya had been doing her best to keep Heaven away from worrying about the group. She didn't want the fans to see what was going on behind the scenes. However, Eunji had gotten them worried instead. Heaven, as well as other fandoms, had quickly noticed that Eunji's following list had gotten smaller. Not only were they starting to get worried something bad was happening, they were scared of what could happen.

"For now, I don't think there's much we can do. I can try talking to Eunji, but I can't really promise it's gonna do something."

Because there was nothing Chan could do right now, he left the couple alone. He would have to call the manager to pick him up and bring him back to the dorm, however.

Once the leader left, Changbin put his full attention on Naya. He didn't understand why Eunji would do something like this. She had always been an amazing leader to the Blue Ivy members. He really believed she would support Naya in her decision, but she was doing the complete opposite.

"Jagiya~" Changbin wanted to try cheering up Naya.

"Your parents are still in the city. Should we invite them out for dinner tomorrow?"

Naya's parents would be leaving very soon. And they hadn't been able to plan on doing something together. Dinner seemed like the perfect idea.

"I'm not sure if I'll be the best company." She didn't want to ruin anyone's night right now.

Yet, even if she didn't want to leave the apartment and have to be around people, she wanted to see her parents. Especially if Naya wanted to treat them for a dinner. Besides, Changbin wanted to have some quality time with his girlfriend's parents. There were still many things they probably wanted to know about each other.

They were meeting Naya's parents at the restaurant. It was one of her favourite ones to go to, a little expensive. So, they would always dine there if they wanted to celebrate something. Perhaps, they would go there for their anniversary too. Naya wasn't sure yet, it depends on what Changbin wanted to do to celebrate their relationship.

Changbin parked the car at the parking lot nearby. Naya immediately noticed her parents were waiting for them outside. Even though she specifically told them to wait inside the restaurant. Before Naya got out of the car, she took a deep breath to put up a fake smile. Tonight, she wanted to forget about Eunji and enjoy her night.

Before they got out of the car, Changbin pressed a kiss against Naya's cheek to reassure her everything was going to be fine. Her parents and the amazing food will definitely take her mind away from the struggles she had been dealing with.

Naya greeted her parents with a smile while Changbin greeted them with compliments. Even though her parents loved him already, he wanted to make sure to keep a good impression. Then they went inside and immediately were able to take a seat since they reserved a table.

During their time at the restaurant, Naya's parents were able to distract her with memories back in Daegu. Changbin especially loved hearing stories about his girlfriend and how she was before he met her.

When they eventually got home, Naya turned on her phone again while Changbin went to the bathroom. She had many missed calls and a few messages, so she checked them out. She might still be able to respond back to whoever wanted to talk to her while she was out. But, Naya wished she didn't.

From eMMieiMMe
Naya, I'm really disappointed in you

All those years, we thought we knew
the real you and I can't believe this is
who you are

I've been trying to call you just to hear
you out in case you can explain your
behaviour, but since you're not picking up,
I see how it is

I don't think we can be friends anymore if
you keep acting up this way

Once Changbin joined Naya again, he immediately noticed something was wrong. Naya was looking down at her phone, tears falling on top of the screen. Changbin had a quick look at what she saw, then took her phone away to comfort her.

Blue Ivy's manager was trying to set the girls up against Naya and Changbin was going to make sure he would regret it.

-NOTE-

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been quite busy with some other things. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays are the days I go to work. And I'm working on color coded lyrics, too. As well as playing games with online friends who don't really listen to KPOP but let me talk about it. And they're very supportive of me talking about Changbinnie.