Chapter 8 - Anniversary planning

Naya had a few meetings with the lawyer to get over the whole picture of what was going on. He told her that this was a case of defamation. The manager was trying to manipulate the other Blue Ivy members into believing Naya wasn't the one they believed her to be.

Fortunately, after going through the contract Naya had to sign with the company, she could easily determinate it. Especially if she could find proof that the manager and the CEO of the company were holding her back from working.

Naya felt lucky that she had Changbin be so supportive. He always cared a lot about her. So, to get her mind away from the troubles once in a while, they would plan on what to do for their second anniversary. Although they would want to keep it simple, the thought of leaving Seoul for a few days was tempting. After going through the many possible places they could go, they made the choice to head to Daegu.

Who knows? Maybe they could visit Naya's parents when they were there. Or Changbin could meet other family members, no matter how scary that thought seemed.

First, they would need to book a place to stay at. A hotel would give them an option to dine and have breakfast, but it wouldn't give them the privacy they would want. So, while searching for possible hotel options, they were going to have a look at the different vacation rentals the city had to offer.

"Hmm... These don't have any reviews at all." Naya didn't like the thought of staying at a rental.

When they had their first vacation, the pension they were staying at was quite luxurious. Because Changbin wanted it to be since it was a special occasion. And as a second anniversary was even more special, luxury is what Naya was looking for.

"This one has a few good reviews." Changbin was determined to find a rental home for privacy.

"Would you really want to stay there, though?" Naya was totally against the idea, she wanted a hotel room.

"Of course! There's even a kitchen." She glared at her boyfriend, shaking her head.

It was a well known fact Changbin wasn't a chef. And just like his friends, Naya didn't really trust him inside the kitchen. Which meant, that if they were to stay at a rental place for a few days, she would have to cook them food. Something she didn't want to do when she was supposed to be celebrating their anniversary.

"Let's find a hotel!" Changbin immediately took the hint.

After a few hours of searching, they finally found a hotel that could give them the privacy they wanted. So, they immediately booked a room for a few days. Changbin had already figured out the days he would be free when he talked to the group's manager about wanting to celebrate his anniversary with Naya over a few days.

At least, Naya already knew she would be free those days. She at least hoped that her contract would have ended by then, so she wouldn't have to worry about the injunction on the trip. Changbin wouldn't want her to.

"I'll get us some train tickets when I can. The commute with the train is just a little bit longer than by plane, anyway." That way, they would help the environment as well.

After planning their anniversary trip, Naya stayed behind the computer. She wanted to edit a few videos, because it helped her feel a little more at ease. It felt like she still had work, even if it wasn't producing music, it was for something she enjoyed. Naya was forever grateful Changbin suggested for her to start her own YouTube channel.

Meanwhile, Changbin busied himself updating Chan and Minho about the situation. Only Miyoung and Eunji had broken off any contact with Naya. They might have tried to get Yuri to their side, but she just didn't want to take one. Hopefully, Blue Ivy's Maknae didn't believe the lies about Naya.

This whole situation had a big effect on Changbin. So, Chan had to remind the rapper that the lawyer will make sure Blossom Entertainment will pay for what they have done to Naya. He should be focusing on their upcoming album instead. It would help him clear out his mind, the same way YouTube had been doing to Naya.

Fortunately, Naya had been receiving a few business emails. Companies were asking for sponsorships. She had to make sure that they were worth putting it out to her viewers, because there were shady companies out there. Naya had heard of a few scams that had been going on in the YouTube community. She wanted to stay away from them.

Naya looked up from the computer when Changbin walked back into the room. She put her attention on him for a moment.

"What are you doing right now?" Changbin took a seat on the other desk chair that was in the room.

It was obvious that he was bored and didn't know what to do, so he wanted to watch Naya work a little. Perhaps he would figure out what he could do.

"I'm checking a few emails right now. But I have some editing to do." Naya looked back at the computer.

She answered a few emails that were interesting to her, asking for more information about the sponsorships. Naya could feel Changbin watch her every move. Eventually, his gaze shifted towards his girlfriend instead. He let out a chuckle when her cheeks turned into a shade of pink.

Naya had a feeling she wouldn't be able to do much work.