Chapter 10 - Legal actions

**NOTE**

This chapter takes place a month or so after chapter 9, because I want to finish the drama part of the story as fast as I can. I tried figuring out the timeline and I believe that this chapter will be taking place mid April.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I got very busy with getting obsessed over Hazbin Hotel and my hyperfixation with one of the ships, Huskerdust. Anyway, enjoy this chapter that I wrote a very long time ago.

Happy 2024, I guess

**CHAPTER STARTS HERE**

The lawyer finally got into contact with Blossom Entertainment's legal team. When the team found out Naya was about to file a legal dispute against the company and Blue Ivy's manager. They tried to fight against the injunction, but social media eventually found out all about it.

This meant, the girl group had been talked about a lot. The fans were all siding with Naya, because they've always been worried about the silence she had to go through. However, this didn't convince Miyoung and Eunji just yet that the manager was trying to put them against Naya. But she was hopeful they soon would, because the evidence would prove it to them.

"I don't like having all this attention put on me because I've been filing a dispute against the company. Everyone has been coming up with these annoying theories as if they know what actually is going behind the scenes."

Naya had to put her phone away before she completely lost it. She didn't want social media to burden her even more. She wanted to stay away from every theory fans and non-fans have been sharing. Because none of them were true.

Fortunately, next month, Naya would be able to clear her mind. The couple's second anniversary was coming up. It was hard to believe they were together for two years already. It would have been longer if they never had broken up, but it didn't matter anymore. What happened has happened. They would only be looking forward from now on.

"At least things are happening now. You'll be able to leave that stupid company very soon." Naya had to chuckle at how Changbin called Blossom Entertainment stupid, but he was right.

"Having a supportive boyfriend definitely helps me deal with it all." She smiled and pressed a kiss against his cheek.

Even after being together for so long, the love they had for each other grew bigger and bigger every day. Their relationship was strong, too strong to even break. Naya became confident that they would spend the rest of their future together, no matter how corny that sounds.

Naya eventually headed back inside the office. She wanted to put away her thoughts for a while and focus on editing a new video. She most likely would try and record a vocal cover as well, since she knew the fans loved those. And it had been a while since she posted one. But first, editing.

She always enjoyed the freedom she got when working on her own videos. Of course, Naya wanted to make sure she would listen to what the fans wanted to see. And hopefully, she would give them what they wanted. That's why she had a lot of engagement in her comment section. She never stopped interacted with her viewers.

Naya tried to keep Changbin away from her videos for the most time. She didn't want to force him to be on camera. Besides, he never wanted to steal away her spotlight. Both of them knew that he had more fans than she did. Not that it really mattered, but it was interesting to know.

However, whenever Naya would film a vlog because something special would happen that day or that week, Changbin would make an appearance. He would always make sure though everyone would put their attention on Naya by taking the camera out of her hands and film her.

This was probably one of the main reasons why the public loved their relationship.

It was hard not to be afraid things would change now that everyone was aware there was tension between Naya and Blossom Entertainment. She would have many supporters sticking by her side, that was certain. But this didn't stop Naya from being scared she was going to lose fans because she wouldn't be a part of Blue Ivy anymore. Solo artists never do well compared to groups.