road trip

"pleasesss y/n can we please go to the tokio hotel concert on saturday pleaseeeeee" ava begged me "will you leave me alone if i say yes?" i say annoyed,she jumps up and down and gives me a tight hug "okay okay ava i can barely breathe" i say laughing a little,she lets go and goes on the computer and gets 2 tickets and backstage tickets.I sit back on my bed and watch her get the tickets,she gets up and squeals "omg i get to see tom omg omg omg",i roll my eyes playfully and start getting packed so i won't have to do it later cause i do anything last minute.we have to get a plane as soon as possible so get packing" i say as she runs to her house which is across the street from my house and starts packing.we live in california,we used to live in germany until our parents had to move their business here which was hard cause i miss germany so much so it's gonna be nice to be there for a while.Me and ava are both 16 so i can illegally get us tickets to germany and back.i finish packing and put on comfortable clothes for the plain ride and the plane ride is 11 hours so i'd like to leave pretty early so we could get to germany and get settled.Ava comes running in my house with her luggage and is ready to go "jeez ava calm down" "sorry i'm just soooo excited to see tom" she says out of breath.Ava only really liked tokio hotel because of tom,i go say goodbye to my parents and go to my car waiting for ava,ava comes running in my car and takes the aux cord and plays tokio hotel singing at the top of her lungs. i never really listened to them but their music was alright,i was only going with her to this concert because she's my bestfriend and she doesn't really have anyone else.The airport was about 2 hours away say,We arrive at the airport and go straight to security and get that all taken care of. We eventually get to the plane after about 3 hours of waiting and get comfortable. I decided i wanted to nap for a while.I wake up and look over at ava and she was asleep,the concert is on a saturday and it's friday right now,so the concert is next week,The flight attendant give us drinks and snacks, it was 9:15 in the morning and we were in France,i start to get kinda nervous cause i had never been to a concert before, "oh yeah i forgot to tell you,i bought back stage tickets too SO WE GET TO SEE THE BAND" ava screams super excited "what???okay fine but i'll be taking the picture i won't be in it" i say "noo come on please be in it" ava says begging "hmm..no" i say back "ugh" she says and puts a piece of popcorn in her mouth.We arrive in germany and i get a wave of childhood flashbacks i really miss it here.
————————————————————————
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT,I WILL TRY MY BEST TO POST EVERYDAY BUT I ALSO HAVE SCHOOL FOR 2 MORE WEEKS SO I MIGHT SKIP A FEW DAYS,IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON THIS STORY IM ALL EARS 🫶🫶🫶🫶 total of words 659