part 20

I wake up for school and go shower and get ready,i decided to show a little more skin since it's gonna be hot today,i wear black booty shorts and a over sized tan t-shirt with some converse. I go to the mirror and see the hickeys tom left,god there was so many,i get a few cold spoons and put them on the hickeys,they were so cold i flinched at the coldness. ur got used to it,after a while they were still there but not as much,i put some concealer over them and cover it is best as possible,i then look at the time and get ready to leave,i leave and go inside and go to my locker,as i'm getting my books i few arms sneak up around,i turn around and almost slap them until i seen it was tom "woah tom what are u doing luna will see" i say "she's not around rn and thoes shorts look good on you" he says and slaps my ass walking away, what just happened.I walk up to bill and sara "hey guys" "hi y/nnn" they both say "y/n what's that??" bill asks pointing at my neck,i guess i didn't cover the hickeys up enough,he gives me a little mirror and i look at my neck oh shit i forgot to cover one "uhh it's from that guy" i say "they weren't there yesterday?" sara says "i gotta go to class ttyl" i say and walk to class,i sit between tom and that one kid ,i look over at tom and he's checking me out,i smirk and look down at my work and start to draw random things on my paper,the teacher wasn't here today and there was a sun so we got to basically do what we want,i start to talk to tom and he was just looking at my lips a lot "so when are u gonna ends things with luna?" i ask "i was thinking today maybe" he says "i think my brother broke up with her yesterday,maybe that's why she was crying" i say "yeah maybe" he says.The entire time i was talking and he was just listening,i was facing towards him and talking about everything,as i'm talking he takes a marker and starts drawing on my leg,i watch him do so and stop talking "why did u stop talking?" he asks still drawing "cause you weren't responding" i say letting him draw on me.Class goes by and the bells rings,me and tom walk to our 2 class,luna wasn't here so it was just me and him,i was starting to develop feelings for him again but more this time.I decided to sit in lunas spot today and tom and lunas seats were really close together,i sit down and take out my computer and start to work cause we were almost done with the project,since our seats were so close tom was being more touchy then usual and i kinda liked it,he places his hand on my thigh caressing it with his thumb,it was getting hard for me to focus but i didn't want him to stop,i place my hand on his and i see him smirk in the corner of my eye.a few hours go by and it's lunch this week was a party and i was debating on going,i meet up with everyone and tom tells me to sit next to him,i sit next to him and he immediately puts his hand on my thigh,what was up with him and my legs.We all start talking and no one knew about me and tom rn cause no one knew the drama "did u wanna come over after school?" tom asks me "yea sure but wouldn't luna wanna come over?" i ask "she might ask but i'll say no" he says "okay" i say and smile a little,i then look at bill and he's raising an eyebrow at me "what?" i mouth to him "are u and tom?" he mouthed back,i shake my head no and just look away,i start to think about everything zoned out and remember ava is comming back this weekend,i start to get annoyed and become really quiet "is everything ok?" tom asks me "yea i just remembered ava is comming back this weekend so i have to deal with her" i say "dw she won't bother you the entire time" he says "how" i say "cause you'll be hanging out with me" he says looking away i smile a little.The day goes by like every other day and i walk to toms house with him and lay on his bed,he had the more comfortable bed it wasn't fair,i was laying on my stomach so tom came and laid on me "hi" he says "hi" i say back and get up making him fall off me "we should probably finish our project since it's due tomorrow" i say getting my stuff out my backpack "ughhh i'm tired of that project" he says and sits next to me "stop complaining we're almost done with it" i say.We finish the project and i decided to stay a little longer,after a while we get touchy and end up making out again,he was hovering over me kissing me and i was kissing back,i kept getting a call but i was ignoring it,the call wouldn't stop "ugh" i lean over to his side table and grab my phone,it was ava "hello?" i say annoyed "omg y/n i'm comming tommorw we decided to come early!!" she yells "oh uh..greattt" i say "okay bye i just wanted to say that" she says and hangs up,i throw my phone at the end of the bed and groan "what's wrong" tom says getting up "ava's comming tomorrow and she's staying with me until her parents find the house they want or something idfk" i say sitting up,i grab my little mirror out my backpack and fix my face up,my lip gloss was smeared everywhere,i sigh and lay on my back,tom comes and lays on me hiding his face in the crook of my neck,he starts to kiss my neck going further down every now and then,he hears someone coming up stairs and gets off me quickly "hey y/n your mom is calling" toms mom says and hands me the phone "okay yea bye" i hang up and look at tom and sigh "i gotta go home i'm sorry" i say and get my stuff "aw man so early?" he says "ik i'm sorry but i'll call you" i say putting my stuff in my backpack,he walks to me the door and as i'm about to leave,he pulls me by the waist and gives me a kiss,i smile and go home.I take a shower and do my skin care and lay down,i start to think about everything today,i eventually fall asleep.I wake up and start to get ready,i wear a crop black tank top and some tan cargo pants with a black belt.I look at the time and i'm late "oh shit" i get up and run to my car and go to school.I walk in class late and sit next to tom,he smiles at me and looks away,i start to talk to him and then i hear the teacher get the classes attention "today we have a new student who should be-" he says and then a girl walks in,it's ava. "oh there she is" he says,ava waves and looks at me and tom and her smile fades away,i look away hoping she wouldn't come sit by us "sit where ever you want" the teacher says and ofc she comes mad sits next to us but she puts a desk in the middle of me and tom? wth. I sigh and lean back knowing she's gonna act the same way she did when she was around them "omg hi tom it's been so long since i've talked to you how are things are you..."she continues to asks thousands of questions and wouldn't shut up,i start to work and plug in some music so i didn't have to listen to her talk about everything.The bell rang and i start walking to my next class,luna was here today so hopefully she wasn't gonna be a bitch cuz i have to deal with ava already for a while. Tom and luna were already there so i go walk up to them "hey y/n" luna says,why was she being sweet? she's being more easy to be around now "oh uh hi" i say and sit next to tom,i join theirs conversation waiting for the bell to ring and then ava comes in,ugh another class with her?she comes up to us "hi tom uh who r u?" ava asks luna "uhm im toms gf who are you?" luna says "g-girlfriend?!!" ava says "yep" luna says "y/n get up i want to sit there" ava says "no i was sitting here first go sit somewhere else" i say pointing somewhere,she comes up to me and pushes me off the seat causing me to almost fall of the chair,god i wanted to slap the blond off her so bad "wtf ava" i say "what go sit somewhere else" she says with a bitchy tone,i've had enough of her already so i slap her causing her to gasp and put her hand on her face "bitch" i say "y/n go to the principals office" the teacher says pointing to the door,i grab my stuff and leave,why am i the one getting sent to the office she's the one who started it,omg she's so annoying.
————————————————————————
HI THIS ONE IS LONGER SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEWSE VOTE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS IM SO HAPPY HOW MUCH ATTENTION THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A FLOP BUT ANYWAY ENJOY! total of words 1725