death

I go to class and sit down next to tom as usual,then ava comes in,i literally wanted to kill myself,she goes and sits right in the middle of us,i roll my eyes and just scoot my chair away from her,she was really annoying,i have to do something to get rid of her.A few weeks go by and tom has been coming in my room by my window every night to hookup while ava and him have a fake relationship inside of school,it was about 9:30 pm and i was sitting on my bed doing homework and we did get an A on that project we worked on but we had another and i got forced to be partners with some random guy so i was just doing all of it since he was kinda dumb.I hear a knock at my window and it's tom,he comes in "hey are u still down for tonight" he asks "yea i'm just finishing something up rq" i say and then close my computer,as usual we're just on my bed making out until ava barges in my room for no stupid reason "y/n i need your hel-" she says and sees me and tom "omg what are you doing" she says "wait ava" i say and get up walking to her,she leaves and goes downstairs walking outside,"i get a shirt on and walk to her "ava stop lemme just explain" i say,she walks into the road and turns around "y/n your so selfish you take everyone's boyfriends you need to get your own and what if you give someone an std since your sleeping around,i really hope you go to hel-" she says but a car comes up and runs her over,her head turns almost all the way around,i gasp and just stand there,i look behind me and tom was standing there,everyone else comes out and my mom calls an ambulance,they come quickly and rush her to a hospital,i decided to stay home cause tbh she kinda deserved it like idk if she's alive or not but i would feel bad if she did end up dying but i won't know.Tom stayed with me at my house as i waited for some news,hours go by and everyone comes in crying,me and tom just sit there confused "uh mom what's wrong?" i ask standing up walking to her "she didn't make it"my dad says "oh shit" i say in shock,i didn't know what to think,i feel bad but..oh well it is what it is.I go up to my room and sit on my bed,tom follows and sits infront of me "damn that's crazy she actually died? that doesn't sound real" tom says "omg this is all my fault,i'm the reason she's dead but she was a total asshole to me" i say "hey it's not your fault she was the one standing in the road" he says trying to comfort me,i sigh and lay my head down on his shoulder,tomorrow was friday so i just had to make it through tomorrow,me and tom decided to cuddle and i end up falling asleep.I wake up at about 7:45,toms arms were wrapped around me,i get up and start to get ready,i wasn't feeling the best so i put on a hoodie and some shorts with converse,i do just mascara and concealer and tom eventually wakes up "damn you could of woken me up" he says "sorry i forgot" i say putting mascara on "will you be okay today?" he says "i'll try" i day and he gives me a kiss on my forehead,what even were me and tom,ik we're just friends but i like really really like him and he goes and make outs with other girls all the time so i can't date him or i'll get girls everyday saying they wanna fight me,i just wanted to be with him 24/7.we get into my car and i drive us to school,while in the car tom puts his hand on my inner thigh,i literally folded,i almost stop the car to makeout but i didnt,we arrive and get out,there was a very light handprint on my thigh but it was barley noticeable.We walk up to the group but yk without luna and ava "did you guys hear? ava died??" sara says,everyone gasps but me and tom stayed quiet,everyone was whispering and looking at me "i bet that y/n girl pushed her infront of the car" a girl says "i heard someone said her and y/n got into a big fight before and y/n pushed her" they both laugh and walk away,i stood there looking at them and tapping my foot on the ground,everyone talks but me,the bell rings and i walk to class,tom was late and didn't show up for 5 minutes "y/n could u go look for tom for me?" the teacher asks,i nod and get up and go look for him,i see him and he's making out with a girl,i walk up to them "uh tom mr smith wants you in class" i say "i'm busy" he says and goes back to kissing the girl,i was kinda hurt but i wasn't aloud to catch feelings,i just scoff and walk away back to class "did u find him?" mrs smith asks "no sorry he must of left"i say and sit down sighing.The day goes by and i walk up to the group,i decided to act like i was in a good mood "hey tom wanna hang out?" i ask "oh sorry but i'm hanging out with stacy" he says "stacy?" i ask confused "yeah that girl i was making out with this morning" he says "oh right..uh what about you guys?" i ask bill and sara "sorry we have a date maybe next time" bill says,date? hm i guess their dating,i'm happy for them "okay gustav??" i sit there hoping he wasn't busy "sorryy i got a lot of homework to do" he says,i didn't even ask george cause i know he was busy with his girlfriend,i give them a small nod and just walk away and go to my car,i sit there for a second and then tom comes up to my window tapping it,i roll my window down hoping he changed his mind "uh hey y/n can me and stacy come over?we don't really wanna be at my house right now" tom asks ,did he really just ask me that? "uhm ig so?" i say,they get in the back and i turn the ac on since it was hot,they were all giggling in that back,i couldn't help but look in the mirror,god they were so annoying,did tom use me? ik we agreed on friends with benefits but he never canceled it,why am i thinking all this stuff,i got interrupted by my thoughts and hear tom scream for me to look out,i look at the road and a big semi truck was driving right in front of me,we crashed.I wake up with my parents hovering over me,i look over and see tom and stacy in different beds "hey sweetie are you doing okay?" my mom asks putting her hand on my head "what happened?" i ask sorta panicking "uhm you got into a crash,tom and stacy are doing okay they aren't hurt but you broke 3 ribs and your collarbone" my mom says ,i try to sit up but couldn't it hurt to bad to even talk,god i hope tom will talk to me after this i felt so bad.
————————————————————————
ENDING IT RIGHT HERE CAUSE IK YALL ARE GETTING IMPATIENT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND WHY IS TOM BEING SO RUDE RN ANYWAY ENOJOY AND LMK HOW U FEEL