part 10

we set up on the beach and it was kinda warm outside,it was 10 pm now and i walk over to the water and start to get it,it was cold at first but then started to feel nice,i look at sara and bill talk and it looked like they were flirting,i look away and look into the water,i feel hands around my waist from behind and it's tom,i look at him confused but let him stay there,i then look away and start to feel kisses on my neck,i smile a little and they start to feel good,i then realized what he was doing and push him away jokingly "go away horndog" i say laughing a little and walking into the water,he runs behind me pushing me into the water,i get up and run to him jumping on his back,he falls and we both fall in,i get out and run to the set up and put a towel down and sit out of breath,i look at george and gustav and their laughing at me "what??" i say "look what's on your neck" george says laughing,i get my phone out and look "omg- i'm gonna kill tom" i say,he comes up to me and sits next to me,i decided to lay on my stomach and rest my head on my arms,i'm just minding my business then tom slaps my ass super hard i'm surprised it didn't leave a mark,he gets up running away "oww fuck" i put my hand on my butt in pain,i hear him laughing in the distance and i get up running after him,i catch up to him and start walking the beach with him "ik were only friends but i'm gonna miss you" he says sounding kinda sad "i'll miss you too,i mean we can always call" i say "it's not gonna be the same" he says "i'm sure we'll see eachother again this definitely won't be the last time i see you" i say laughing a little,we talk for a while while walking the beach,i get tired and sit down "ugh im tired" i say,he sits next to me really close,he places his hand on my inner thigh,i look at his hand smiling a little then look at the moon,he starts kissing my neck again,i slowly lean back on the ground,he hovers over me still kissing my neck,my breathing starts to get heavy,he places his hand on my hip and kisses me,i was in shock cause we had never kissed before,i kiss back then i hear someone yell my name,i pull away from tom and look i to the distance "Y/NNNNN WHERE ARE YOU" sara yells,i groan and get up,i give tom one more kiss and wink at him and then go to sara "hey where we're you i was looking everywhere" she says "oh me and tom were just playing around and talking" i say laughing a little,she raises her eyebrow at me, "yeah "playing" around" she says laughing and walks,i walk next to her and look behind me and see tom smirking at me,i smile and look away,we get to everyone and bill brought drinks,i sit down and get a drink,tom and sara get a drink to,after a while we all get drunk,tom gets touchy with me again infront of everyone,i start to get tired and lay down on the towel and end up falling asleep,i wake up and the sun was rising everyone was packing while i was still asleep "why didn't anyone wake me up" i say standing up and rubbing my eyes "you looked very tired" bill says "whatever" i day and collect my stuff,i then realize i have to leave today,we all get into the car,same spots as yesterday,tom picks up my legs and puts them on his lap and caresses my legs,i knew ava was pissed but i didn't care,i fall back asleep all the way back to the hotel,we arrive and tom wakes me up and we all go in,we all decided to go into toms room since his was the biggest "i'm gonna go shower" i say walking to his bathroom and closing the door,i get undressed and take a hot shower washing my hair and body,i was so hungover i was barley there,after 30 minutes i was done and forgot to grab a towel,i crack open the door a little "can someone please get me a towel" i say poking my head out,tom gets me one and peaks in a little and smirks at me,i'm guessing he seen my body but i didn't really care "thank you" i grab the towel and dry myself off,luckily i had a extra pear of clothes in his bathroom just incase,i wore a black crop top with low rise baggy jeans and a belt with some air forces,i walk out and see tom looking me up and down playing with his lip ring,i sit next to him and sara and bill went to his room,gustav and george went to their rooms to shower and ava was in toms room with me "i'm gonna shower" ava says and gets up and goes to the bathroom and showers,now it's just me and tom left alone,i look at him and he looks at me,i wanted to kiss him so bad his lips just looked so kissable,he looks down at my lips and back at my eyes,i kiss him,he kisses me back and pulls me on his lap,we makeout for a bit until we hear the door handle jiggle and it's ava "hey- uhm why are u out of breath" ava asks looking at us weird "uh we were laughing really hard" i say "hm okay" she says and sits next to tom being touchy,i get up and go to bills room without knocking and see sara and bill making out,i close the door and laughing "omg omg omg" i say and walk back to toms room "what's wrong ?" tom asks "i just walked in on bill and sara making out" i say laughing a little and sitting down on a chair infront of the bed,i go on my phone and look and see ava trying so hard to be cute infront of tom,i laugh in embarrassment and look at the time,it was 2 pm and our flight left at 5 i started to get sad and got up "ava we have to go to the hotel and start packing" i say "can tom come with us?" she asks grabbing on to his arm "idc let's go i need someone to drive us anyway" i say grabbing toms keys and tossing them to him,we all get in the car,ava is up front cause she is so desperate and im in the back looking out the window,every now and then i see tom look at me in the mirror up above,we arrive at the hotel and we all go in and i start packing while ava us talking to tom non stop,she finally starts to pack as i finish,i wait for her and she is finally done.
————————————————————————
HEY SO ILL POST PART 12 TMRW ITS ALMOST 4 AM THO FOR ME AND IM REALLY TIRED BUT IKK POST A LOT KORE TMRW HOPEFULLY ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY total of words 1290