part 24

I end up falling asleep for a few hours "y/n wake up someone is here to see you" my mom says,i groan and go to the door rubbing my eyes "what do u wan-" i start to say but it's sara and bill with like 6 bags of stuff "HII Y/N" sara and bill say and run upstairs to my room "wth" i say and go upstairs to my room with them they sit on my bed and had dumped all the stuff they got on my bed "soo our plan was to make you a welcome home basket buttt we didn't know when u were coming home and we sorta forgot soo we just got you a bunch of stuff" bill says "oh wow thanks" i say laughing a little and sit on the bed with them,we talk for hours and watch movies and stuff,it was like 12:30 am and they decided to go home,put everything on the side of my bed and go to sleep.I wake up at 7:00 and start to get ready,i shower and get dressed,i wear a black crop and some jeans with a few necklaces,i do my makeup and get ready to leave.i go to school and meet up with everyone "heyy" bill says "hii" i say,i look over at tom and he was already looking at me "are we still doing our group date?" sara asks "yes ofc" stacy says,i roll my eyes slightly by what stacy says,even her voice is annoying "y/n did u meet with that guy?" sara asks "uh yea it was fun" i say,tom scoffs slightly but only i heard it,i shot a look at him,i look away and sigh "i should go to class" i say and leave walking to class,i sit down and tom comes in and sit down next to me,i start working and the entire class is quiet,i raise my hand "yes y/n?" "can i go to the bathroom?" i ask "yes go ahead" he says,i get up and leave,i start heading to the bathroom and get a text by ethan's friend
are we still having our "date" today
                                                       yes duh
okay see you then😉
end of conversation
i smile at my phone a little.I began to hear a loud bang,i look around confused,i then hear 2 more,then screaming,i duck down and go somewhere to hide,i hear another loud bang but it sounded louder then last time,i began to panic and start crying as everyone is screaming and running for their life's,i feel a sharp pain in my stomach but didn't bother looking down,i look behind me and i see a tall guy with a huge gun on his hand pointing it right in the middle of my head,i cry more and fall back on my butt "w-what are u doing" i say slowly backing up,as he's about to pull the trigger someone comes and tackles him down,it was some random guy he had him in a chokehold,the police come and tase the shooter,i feel a hand on my should and turn around fast "omg y/n" tom says looking at my stomach,i look down at my stomach and see blood gushing out of me,tears were making my eyes blurry "omg y/n we have to get you to a hospital rn" tom says and picks me up.Things start to get blurry and everything goes black.

ava stop lemme just explain" i say,she walks into the road and turns around "y/n your so selfish you take everyone's boyfriends you need to get your own and what if you give someone an std since your sleeping around

i really hope you go to hel-" she says but a car comes up and runs her over,her head turns almost all the way around,i gasp and just stand there,i look behind me and tom was standing there jaw to the ground.
end of dream
Toms pov:
I carry y/n to my car panicing,i drive 130 mph to the hospital,i get there and carry y/n inside "i need a doctor please" i yell,a bunch of doctors come up and take y/n in a room,i sit in the waiting room,i look down at my clothes and their covered in y/ns blood,stacy,bill,sara george and gustav come running in "is y/n okay???" bill says "why does everyone make y/n the main problem she always the spotlight no one cares" stacy says "wtf stacy" i say looking at her "what it's true she's so pick me" stacy says and sits down crossing her arms,i roll my eyes and just sigh placing my heads on my head.A few hours go by and the doctor comes in "are you y/ns boyfriend? the doctor asks "no-" stacy starts to say "yes i am" i say "okay wel y/n is asleep right now and we don't know when she'll wake up,we got the bullet out but she is barely there right now,she lost a lot of blood but you guys can go see her" she says "okay thank you" i say and stand up,the doctor leaves and i look at everyone,they look at me like i had just killed someone "what? let's go see y/n" i say and start walking to her room,they follow and i go in and look at her,she was so pretty while she was sleeping,i go and sit next to her and place my hand on hers,the holter monitor start to race when i put my hand on hers,i think she knows i'm here with her right now.We all sit there and everyone falls asleep but me,i couldn't fall asleep i was so worried for her and i wanted her to wake up,y/ns parents come in the room and her brother does too "omg y/n" her brother says,i look at them and they all hover over her,her mom starts crying and holds her hand,after a while i lay my head on her bed and fall asleep.
y/ns pov:
I wake up and see everyone in the room,tom was holding my hand and laying his head on my arm,my mom was on the other side of me and was holding my hand sleeping.I look over at tom and he's waking up "omg y/n hi" he says sitting up "hey" i say quietly sitting up hissing at the pain in my stomach my mom wakes up and looks at me "hey sweetie" she says sitting up,after a while everyone else wakes up,i sigh and realize i'm in the hospital again and probably won't be released for a few weeks.It was 10 pm and they had to leave,everyone leaves but tom was the last one to leave "i'll come see you tomorrow,i hope you feel better soon" he says and gives me a kiss on my forehead,he then leaves and i'm all alone,tom just gave me a kiss on my forehead?i am falling for him more everyday.

It's been 2 weeks since the shooting and my scar is healing,tom has came to the hospital everyday for last 2 weeks and he always has something to bring me.Today i was getting released from the hospital,i hope i don't have to come back here for a while.I start to pack my things and my mom is here to get me.They put me in a wheelchair and wheel my out to the car,i get in the car and we drive home "so how are you doing?" my mom says "i'm a little traumatized but i'm fine" i say kinda quiet "well whenever your ready to go back to school just let me know" she says,i nod.We arrive at home and we go inside,i go to my room and lay down,i text tom telling him i'm out the hospital,he texts back immediately saying he's on his way,why is he all of the sudden caring?
————————————————————————
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IK ITS SHORT BUT I CANT REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE,ILL TRY AND POST LATER TONIGHT