concert pt 2

Y/ns pov
as we wait in line i see tom looking at me and pointing at me while talking to bill,i get confused but shake it off and wait to get inside,we get inside and me and ava are up front and the entire concert goes black then there's flashing lights,the concert goes by and it's already over,the entire time i kinda just stood there but tom get looking at me smirking,it was time to meet them and take pictures so me and ava wait in line as she literally having a whole seizure jumping up and down waiting to be next.

it was our turn and i stood to the side waiting for ava to take their picture "why aren't you joing us?" tom says to me "oh cause i don't wanna be in it" i say "that's nonsense" he says and pulls me by the waist and stands me next to him keeping his hand on my waist,i put my arm around his neck to be more comfortable as i was waiting for the picture to be over,as ava is getting her posters signed by bill tom grabs my arm and rights his number on my arm with a heart and winks at me,i smile a little and walk away i could tell he was staring at my ass.Me and ava get in the car and she starts freaking out "omg omg omg y/n we just met tokio hotel" she says shaking "girl calm down,are we going to the after party?" i ask and she agrees still in shock,i drive back to the hotel and start getting ready for the party and so does Ava.
me and ava both match and wear this

it's 8 pm and we drive to the party and walk in,i go straight to the drinks and get myself one,as i'm drinking my drink i feel a hand snake up to my waist,i look behind me and it's tom "uhm can i help you?" i ask looking at him confused "why didn'...

it's 8 pm and we drive to the party and walk in,i go straight to the drinks and get myself one,as i'm drinking my drink i feel a hand snake up to my waist,i look behind me and it's tom "uhm can i help you?" i ask looking at him confused "why didn't u call me" he says smirking and grabs my drink out of my hand and drinks it "i haven't got the chance to" i say taking my drink back and walking away,tom follows me and stands infront of me "don't just walk away like that" he says "watch me" i say walking away in the other direction,he comes up beside me and walks with me "why did u go to the concert if your not a fan" he asks grabbing my drink again "i was only going for my friend" i say pointing at her "ah gotcha" he says taking a sip "alright alright go get your own damn drink" i say grabbing it back,he goes and gets his own and i start looking for ava,it's been about 10 minutes and i still cant find her,i give up and i'm just standing in the middle of the crowd,then i feel a tap on my shoulder,i see who it is and it's a random guy who looks about drunk asl "dance with me" he says grabbing my waist hard i'm surprised there's no finger prints "uhm no thank you" i say trying to push his hands off my waist "no come on" he says and grabs my ass ,i start getting uncomfortable and i guess it shows on my face cause tom comes up and pushes the guy off me "she said no asshole" he says to the guy that's on the ground the drunk guy gets up and they start to fight i lean back and watch laughing a little drinking my drink,People try to stop the fight but tom was beating the shit out of that guy,people start recording them tom stops once he's satisfied,i walk up to him and grab his hands and take him to the bathroom to clean him up,he sits down and i take his hand and clean it "you didn't have to do that you know" i say while cleaning up blood from his nose "he would of done something to you if i didn't" he says "well thanks" i say and start cleaning up the bloody tissues and wrap his hand with bandages,he watches me wrap his hand gently and i finish "don't get in any more fights that was all the bandages" i say laughing a little and walking out,i get a few more drinks and i'm drunk,tom comes by putting his hands on my hips dancing with me until i black out.
————————————————————————
HEY SO IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS ONE BUT ITS WHATEVER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT,TOM SEEMS TO LIKE YOU ANYWAY I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER PART SOON ILY😋 total of words 813