beach day pt2

tom scoots closer to me when ava comes by and sits next to him,george and gustav come by and sit next to bill and join the conversation,as i'm listening to them i start to build a sand castle cause i got bored and it was very tempting,it was just a small one then tom comes and joins me,we finish and then he accidentally kicks it when he try's to adjust while sitting "ugh you stupid fuck" i say laughing a little "whoops" he says and crushes it more so it goes away,he starts to put sand on my knee for no reason like a kid,he then wipes it off and starts listening to bill tell a story,i lay on my stomach trying to get a tan then i feel eyes on me again,i figured it was tom so i didn't even look,i ended up falling asleep and i wake up to laughter,i look at them all and their laughing at me,i get confused "what?" bill took a picture of my back and showed me,it was a white hand print and the rest of me was sun burnt "who ever did this i'm gonna fuck you up" i say looking at everyone,everyone looks at tom and he gets up and starts running,i run after him in the water and push him in,i run back to everyone and sit back down,tom get out and comes back to us all wet,i look at his abs and they were showing more then usual,i look away back at bill trying not to look at tom,he sits next to me again but closer this time,i look at ava and she was furious,l feel a hand on my waist  and look behind me and it was toms,he was moving his hand up and down feeling my curves and everything,i got goosebumps letting him do so,thank god ava didn't see i didn't feel like listening to her saying toms her man and all this crap "hey bill did you bring snacks i'm hungry" i ask "yea but the bag is all the way over there" he says pointing at it and it's by the umbrella, "ughh can someone come with me" i ask standing up and i feel toms and sliding off "i will" tom says standing up "okay let's go" i say and run to the bag he runs behind me and sits in one of the chairs,i bend over and grabs the bag as i stand up i lose my balance and accidentally fall on toms lap "oh god i'm so sorry" i say trying to get up but he holds me down by the waist "uhm tom ava's gonna see" i say "idc" he says and grabs chips out the bag,i shrug and and grab some too and eat still sitting on his lap "aren't i heavy?" i ask "no not at all" he says eating chips,i adjust myself on his lap cause i was getting uncomfortable in the position i was in,i felt something under my thigh confused then realized what it is,i open my eyes wide and look at tom,he was smirking at me,i look away smiling a little and ava comes walking up to us,she gives tom a look like a you know what's gonna happen if i don't get off look (idek💀), tom comes up to my ear and whispers "maybe you should get off cause she's gonna go crazy if you don't" he says and gives me a kiss on my neck as i stand up,i sit on the other chair facing my back towards them,ava sits on toms lap and starts talking to him,the only things he was responding with was "mhm" "yea" i could tell he wasn't interested but they act like their dating? i wonder what ava is making him do. I clear my thoughts and walk over to bill,i feel bad for leaving tom with ava but i didn't wanna be near ava "hey" i say to bill and sit next to him "heyy are you okay?" "yeah i'm good but haven't you seen ava and tom together tom looks like he has no interest in her but still act like their dating" i say looking at them "maybe she's making him do something" he says and looks at them too "i  was thinking that" i say and lay on my back "anyway what are you doing" i ask "building the best sand castle ever to exist" he says as i laugh a little,i couldn't stop thinking about tom i really wanted to be with him but ava "had" to have him,i get up and go into the water,i go out deep into it,it only went up to my waist,i stand there for a little until i feel arms around my waist,i get scared elbow them until i look and see it's tom "omg i'm so sorry" i say as he  bends over groaning in pain,i walk to him and look at where i elbowed him,it was already red ik for sure that's gonna bruise "wait why are you over here aren't you supposed to be with ava?" i ask "i need to tell you something" he says "okay what's up?" "me and ava aren't really talking she said that if i didn't pretend to like her she would go around telling people i touched her and i don't need people bothering me asking if it's true so i've been touchy with her and stuff so she would be satisfied" he says "is she serious??" i ask sounding kinda mad "yes but don't tell her i told you" he says "why not she's asking like such a bitch" i say and start walking out the water "ik but i don't want any drama" he says and grabs my wrist stopping me from walking "i won't tell anyone but you have to step up to her at some point if she gets any worse i'll buy her a ticket back to california" i say "way you guys live in california?" he asks "yep i used to live here in germany but my parents business decided to move out to california" i say kinda sad "we only have 5 days left until we have to leave for the next tour" he says "what only 5??" i say "yea so we have to make everyday count" he says walking closer to me "i guess so,i mean atleast i have your number so i could still call you guys and stuff" i say looking up at him,i turn away and walk back to bill and george and gustav,ava went somewhere but i didn't really care,tom followed behind me putting his hand on my hip "bill why didn't you tell me you guys were leaving in 5 days??" i ask "i'm sorryyy you were already so stressed out about ava and your car i didn't wanna make you more sad" he says "well now i am sad" i sah and sit down next to him,tom was being touchy with me and sat down infront of me laying between my thighs,i just let him do it as i play with his dreads,we weren't even talking or dating idk why i'm doing this,ava comes back and see us and completely loses it "god y/n your such a slut you need to start getting your own man and leave mine alone i wish i never met you,i wish you were dead,it shouldn't have been your sister it should have been you who got shot" she says,a year ago at my school a shooting happened and my sister got shot and didn't make it,i never brought it up to bill or tom cause i hate bringing her up i start to cry anytime i bring her up and i didn't want to do that,she puts her hand over her mouth regretting everything she said,i start to tear up and get up walking away "wait y/n i didn't mean to-" she puts her hand on my arm but i shove it off "don't talk to me" i say and walk away,i go and get my shirt on and put my shoes on and go for a walk and start crying,why would she say that she knows i get sensitive when someone brings up my sister,i walk for the next hour or 2 and decide to go to a frozen yogurt place,i get some frozen yogurt and sit down,i guess i looked sad and one of the workers comes and sits with me "hey are you okay" she asks "no not really ha" i say eating "do you wanna talk about it?" she asks "it's a lot i don't wanna annoy you" i say "it's okay i rather listen to you then work in this shit hole" she says "i'll be right back" she gets up and gets herself some frozen yogurt "okay go ahead and tell me everything" she says i start off from meeting ava then meeting tokio hotel then to seeing that she and tom are like fake dating,i just basically tell her everything detail about my life and what ava said to me "that ava girl sounds like a bitch" she shrugs and takes a bite of her frozen yogurt "she is atm haha" i day and eat my frozen yogurt "btw what's your name?" she asks "y/n" i say "i'm sara" she says smiling a little,i check the time and it was 8 pm "oh god i should probably get going" i say throwing my trash away "oh alright here's my number" she says and gives me her number,i smile and walk to the hotel,i was to tired to shower so i just went to bed.