part 19

Me and sara walk back to the group and sara decides to announce me "losing" my virginity "GUYS guess what y/n lost her v card" she says putting her hands in the air,i look at tom and he looks kinda sad but mad at the same time.The bell rings and i walk to class,tom was behind me walking,i look behind and i see him checking me out,i look away smiling a little,i get in class and sit down and tom sit next to me after about 20 minutes into class tom finally talks to me "hey you should come over so we can finish the project" he says looking at me "yea sure" i say,he smirks at me and looks away and taps his pencil on the table.The bell rings and as i'm walking in the halls people are whispering and looking at me,the group comes up to me confused "what's going on" bill asks "idek"i say,a guy comes up from behind me and slaps my ass "hey wanna come over tonight" he asks "wtf" i day and push him away,i look at tom and he's glaring at the guy,the girl that was in the bathroom comes up to me and sara "be careful what you say or it gets around" she says smirking at me and walks away,sara gasps "that bitch" she starts to walk towards her but i grab her before anything could happen "let's just get to class" i say and walk her to her class then walk to mine,i sit next to luna and tom and luna starts talking to me?she was actually being nice for some reason,she probably was just being nice so i wouldn't tell anyone "omg y/n i love your outfit today" she says,i side eye tom and he looks at me confused "oh uhm thanks?" i say looking at her "mhm" she turns away and does her work.The rest of day was just kinda weird,i've had 4 guys ask me to come to their house and 3 guys ask me for my number.I go up to tom and luna "so are we still working on the project?" i ask "yea let's go" tom says "wait i can't go i have to go..uh..family stuff yk yk" luna says "okay bye" tom says walking away fast,i walk faster with him and then we soon get to his house,i run to his bed and lay on my stomach cause it's so comfortable "get up we gotta work it's due soon" tom says "since when did you care" i say sitting up "since now" he says and sits next to me,we start working in silence "so how come you've been ignoring me" i ask,he sighs "luna has just been very controlling and won't let me talk to you" he says focusing on the project "oh..yk maybe you should break up with her your guys relationship sounds toxic" i say "no i love her.." he says but it didn't sound like he meant it.It goes silent and i decided to play some music so it's not so awkward,we start to talk and laugh about random stuff "i'm taking a break" i say and lean back on the headboard,tom leans back and lays his head on my lap,i didn't really mind so i let him "so what are u gonna do with luna" i ask him "i'm not sure yet i mean she's been nice with you" he says "she's cheating on you" i mumble under my breath "what?" he says "she's cheating on you tom,with my brother" i say,he looks at me and raises an eyebrow,he sits up "i'm sorry but don't tell her i told you" i say "i'm actually kinda happy i don't have to deal with her anymore" he says laughing a little "wait your not mad" i ask "no way she was a waste of my time but i gotta break up with her tomorrow" he says "yea definitely do that" i say. A few hours go by and we're just talking,we start to flirt with eachother and he starts getting touchy,he's accidentally" touched my hand and has been scooting closer to me but i just go along with it,i'm leaned back on his bed and we're just talking,i see him glance down at my lips and back up to my eyes,as he listens to me talk he just looks like he's actually listening to me,he plays with his lip ring which makes me stutter over my words "hey wanna watch a movie?" he asks "yeah sure" i say and get comfortable,we were almost done with the assignments so we'll just finish it tomorrow,he puts on a random movie and scoots close to me.it was nice to hangout with him cause it's been so long.As i'm watching the movie i feel tom put his hand on my inner thigh really close to my crotch,i get butterflies and look at him,his jawline was so sharp and his eyes were so pretty,his lips were so perfect,as i'm just looking at every detail of his face tom looks at me,i then realize he was looking at me,i gave him a soft smile and he smiles back.He leans in closer to me and kisses me,i kiss back and get on top of him,he then starts to kiss my neck leaving hickeys,he puts his hands on my waist going down further,after about a while we hear crying and footsteps comming into toms room "oh shit get under the bed" tom whisper yells to me,i nod and go under his bed,i hear a familiar voice come in "tom i need you rn" it was luna,she goes and sits on his bed crying "what's wrong??" tom asks "uh my grandpa..died" she says making it obvious it's a lie "oh uhm i'm sorry" tom says "why is y/na stuff still here and why are your lips red?" she's asks "uh she forgot some of her stuff and i was drinking koolaid" tom says "hm ok".About an hour goes by and luna finally leaves,that entire time luna was venting to tom and he didn't even sound interested,i get out from under the bed "god damn my back hurts she was here for too long" i say sitting on his bed almost laying down,he smiles and puts his arms around my waist and his head on my torso.It was kinda cute how he was acting rn,i check the time and it was almost 12 pm "omg i gotta go home" i say getting up and getting all my stuff together,i get my shoes on and he walks me to the door "i'm glad we got to hang out again" he says and gives me a peck on my cheek,i smile and give him a hug and  finally leave waving.I get home and lay down thinking about everything and the kiss well the makeout sesh.i go to bed thinking about tom,he's so perfect i think i'm in love.
————————————————————————
HEY I HOPW YOU WNJOY THIS CHAPTER AND LUNA AND TOM MIGHT BREAK UO WHO KNOWS ANYWAY ENJOYYYYY