happy ending

I woke up and got nauseous right away,i look over and there was a bucket next to my bed,i grab it and throw up and catch my breath and lean back.I look over and there was some Tylenol and water,i think tom put that there.I take some medication and drink water,i get up and walk to the bathroom,i decided to brush my teeth so i get the taste of throw up out my mouth.I finish and go back to my room and lay down,After a while i start to think about everything that has happened in my like,from meeting tom and how ava died and the shooting and car crash,after a while i start to miss ava.I don't know why she was so rude but i really did.I sigh and look over at time and he wakes up "hey love" he says in his sleepy voice,omg did he just call me love "hey" i say kinda quiet,i felt my cheeks start to get red when i looked at him,my heart was starting to beat fast.I sat up and groaned holding my head "did you take the tylenol?" he asks and sits up rubbing my back "yea thank you" i say "ofc" he says then gets a text message,he looks at it then frowns "what's wrong" i ask looking at him "it's stacy just bothering me again" he says and throws his phone down,he comes and lays on me "wanna go to the beach today" he asks me and sits up "sureeee" i say and get up "i'm gonna go to my house rq and get clothes" he says "my brother has something you can wear" i say and start looking through my closet.I get into my bathing suit and tom is sitting there on his phone,i go into my brother room and get some shorts for tom,i give him the shorts and go to my desk to get myself a hair tie and put my hair in a messy bun,tom comes up behind me and puts his hands on my waist then tickles me "omg stop" i say laughing pushing him off,he stops and i grab us a few towels,i text the gc with bill gustav and georg "guy get dressed we're going to the beach" i text in the gc and they all agree.We sit in my room for a bit until they finally answer "we're ready now" bill texts,me and tom go into my moms car and start driving back to toms house to pick up everyone,on our way there tom out his hand on my thigh as i'm driving,i smile a little and arrive "get in assholes" i say as their all waiting there with their floatys,they get in and the entire back was covered with floatys "i can see the back window oh god we're gonna crash" i say joking around and start driving.About an hour an a half go by and we're get to the beach.I get out and so does everyone else,georg and gustav dont frag anything and run to the water immediately "wow no help i see" i say and grab all the stuff "their children" bill says and grabs stuff.We walk over to a spot and drop everything,bill goes and runs to gustav and georg and plays in the water with them,me and tom set up the umbrella and chairs and towels,i sigh and lay on my stomach on a towel,i get some tanning oil and spray it on my body rubbing it in "hey tom can u get my back for me" i say and hand him the tanning oil "yea" he says and bend down and starts to put it on me,he rubs it in my back to my butt then my legs "thanks" i say and lay directly in the sun,i end up falling asleep in the sun for a few hours,i get woken up by tom "y/n get up your burning" he says and helps me up to the shade "your gonna get sun poisoning" he says and places his hand on my skin,i laugh a little and rub my eyes.We swam all day and laugh and just hung out until midnight,we finally go home and i end up staying over at toms and bills and so did georg and gustav,we all had a sleepover and watched movies all night long.

It's been 8 years since me and tom got together,it was 2013 and we were both 24 years old,me and tom had 3 kids,1 girl and 2 twin boys,Me and tom ended up moving in together at age 20 in our own home,bill ended up moving in a house just down the street from us.I ended up moving out at 18 and moved in with tom and bill.My dad died when i was 17 and my mom and i fought a lot so i threatened to move out and i did.I'm still friends with sara,she's married with her husband in florida,hee and bill ended up breaking up in 2010 but they ended off in good terms and are still friends "mommy can we go to the park???" lily asks me,lily was the oldest and was 4 years old.her two brothers mike and leo were 3 years old "yes honey go tell your dad" i say and get up and start packing snacks and stuff for the park.Lily goes and runs to the garage where tom plays his guitar at,as i'm making lunch i look out the window and see tom and lily talking,i smile and finish up.They both come in "can u get the kids dressed" i ask tom "yea ofc" he says and grabs all the kids in his arms and runs upstairs,i hear the kids laughing and smile,a few minutes go bye and they come down stairs.We go to the car and get them in the car,we drive to the park and let the kids play as me and tom watch them play.

It was now 2017 and the kids were grown up,lily was 8 years old and the twins were 7,me and tom were 28 years old "hey mom hey dad" lily says to me and tom as i'm sitting on my computer working "hey sweetie what's up" i say and look at her "how did you and dad meet?" she asks me,tom looks at me and smiles "it's a long story" he says "ouu i wanna hearrrr it" she says and sits on the couch.Me and tom tell her how we met to how all the drama happened and all the girls tom was with,we sat there for about an hour talking about all our story's and when we were teens "we were very stupid teens" tom says and laughs.
————————————————————————
HEY GUSYAYYSYA this is unfortunately the last chapter,ik i said i was gonna keep going but i ran out of ideassss,i ended it with a happy ending tho like you guys asked!!!! anyway let me know if you want a part 2 of the story as adults and the kids go through drama like they did.I have my new story "guitarist fanasty" the chapters are a bit longer so make sure to go check it outtt anyways i really hope you enjoyed this story and sorry if it's not the ending you want but i will totally make a part 2 just ask😻😻 ANYWAYSSYYSS HAVE FUN READINGGGGGGGG AND TYSM FOR ALL THE POSITIVITY 🫶🫶🫶