Chapter 1

'Thoughts'

"Talking"

Bold emphasizes anger

(A/N: Author note)

Flashback/Time skip

Any photos or videos that are used in this story that I do not mark as mine, belong to their respective creators. Any photos that I have created will be watermarked. I ask that you do not use my photos without my permission, I work hard to create them.

____________________________________

(ATTENTION: This book does not follow canon, although it does contain canon events. Also Irina, and Kiba aren't here when the berating happens)

Issei's POV :

Last night in the sauna, I displeased Buchou. After that, when I got out of the bath, there was a piece of paper stuck on the door to my room which read "Ise not permitted!" and I couldn't enter my room until this morning. Apparently Buchou slept with Asia. So I slept in the unused room.
It sure was a lonely night. Even when I woke up, Buchou was still mad, and even though she talked to me it was a plain conversation where she didn't give me her smile.The girls also realized it, and everyone asked me "Did something happen?"

I told them that I didn't know, but everyone insisted that it was definitely my fault, and everyone was saying that I'm the bad one.
Well, it probably is my fault...... What kind of mistake did I make in that situation? I don't have a clue. I heard that women seek romantic atmospheres, so I think the reason is somewhere there. My action.... was bad, I guess. But, what kind of mistake did I make!?

What comes to my mind are the words Buchou's mother told me when I saw her the other day. It feels like the answer lies somewhere there, but it doesn't mean that the wild delusion I have is possible, in fact, it seems totally off the mark. In my private life, what kind of existence is Buchou to me?...... Buchou's mother's words are going around in circles in my head.

Something that isn't a master-servant relationship. One of the answers pops up in my head, but that seems too far-fetched and it's more like a delusion. Also, what should I do if my guess is wrong?
.......Again, 'she' appears back in my head.

[It's fun to play around with guys who have no experience with a woman.]

[It was an ordinary date! Thanks to that, I royally bored! ]

[I don't want a rotten brat like you calling my name!]

[You couldn't protect her! You couldn't protect her back in the evening and even now! You really are a pathetic boy ! It's so amusing.]

[Hahahahaha......Do you really think someone will love a low class being like you ]

---The fallen-angel Raynare.

The woman who deceived me. She was my first girlfriend, it's a horrible memory. Because of that experience, I became someone who can't take everything to the last step.I had a nail impaled deep within my heart. Even up till now...I can't get it out. I want to get along even more with the girls in our group, but I stop half way.