1

Conflicting, Cursing, Crushing, repeat.

How Kwak Jiseok despised going to his class this morning, no every morning he would despise it. Why? Because Han Hyeongjun was in that class. The very person he has hated for years on edge. His 'academic rival' as Hyeongjun used to say, Jiseok just hated his guts all together. He mentally threw up every time his best friend Lee Jooyeon would bring up the fact that he had a crush on him in 5th grade.

"That was then, we're year 11's now." Jiseok would always say. Jooyeon would only chuckle.

"The tree may wither but the seeds are always re planted." Jooyeon would answer back in a mocking tone.

Jiseok would always just roll his eyes and tune out of the conversation.

Entering the classroom he saw Jooyeon sitting in his seat. A bright smile appeared on his face as he had his hands in his pockets he skipped over to the boy wit long hair and a pink underlayer. How he wondered how him and Jooyeon hadn't gotten in trouble for their hair yet. Gaon's half-pink-half-blue cotton candy like hair bounced when he came to sudden stop almost bulldozing a student over. His face relaxed into a scowl when he saw who it was.

Han Hyeongjun.

He was taller than Jiseok, only slightly but still taller. His eyes were droopy and he had quiet full cheeks that made him look like a rabbit slightly, his short black hair that fell over his eyes through a nice curtain bang and down his neck smoothly. He had tan skin and bright features but a very plain face of 'fuck off' whenever Jiseok looked at him.

"Move Han." He said pushing him.

"Fuck you." He replied before shoving his shoulder on his way out of the class room. Sitting beside Jooyeon he threw the middle finger up at Hyeongjun's back.

"Dickhead." He cursed under his breath. Jooyeon only sighed. Jiseok turned to look at Jooyeon rolling his eyes taking a deep breath trying to get the scent of the fresh air from the window but only getting Jooyeon's strong perfume.

"If you two are going to be like this all year I'm moving classes." Said Jooyeon scoffing. Jiseok was going to fight back.

"Jooyeon if you keep talking in class I'm moving classes." Said a female voice from in front of them, it was their other friend Kim Seokhyeon, Jiseok and Seokhyeon had been friends since year 4 and have always been in the same class.

"Why would they even put the two top graders in the school in the same class? Don't they know we hate each other!?" Jiseok flailed his arms in the air in confusion.

"They probably think you guys got over it, it has been what? 6 years?" Jooyeon asked looking to Seokhyeon.

"No 5, 6 is when he stopped liking him." She corrected. Jiseok only dropped his head in his hands.

"Jooyeon if you bring up anything from year 5 this year I'm leaving you." Jiseok said, Jooyeon only laughed. Then Hyeongjun walked back in and Jiseok glared at him as he made his way over to his seat. soon after the teacher entered the classroom and the students were silent and facing forward.

Classes were full of studying and breaks were full of not only fun but pain, pain from Jooyeon and Seokhyeon screaming and headaches from too much work.

The next day Jiseok ran into Hyeongjun again but only scowled back at him. Why did Jiseok hate Hyeongjun so much you may wonder?

Well simply because Hyeongjun is a dick, he's annoying and mean and has nothing good to say about anyone other than his best friend Oh Seungmin. Seungmin is a sweety he's amazing but Hyeongjun...no.