4

Sick bay beds are colder than sick bay floors.

The next day came and Jiseok excitedly got on the bus. But Hyeongjun wasn't there. He must've spent the night at Seungmin's he thought. He enjoyed the bus ride, revising over classes and sleeping. Once he arrived, he saw Jooyeon waiting at the gates. Jiseok waved to him and ran up to hug him.

The puppy like boy was taken aback but melted into the hug softly. The two swaying semi aggressively. Jiseok saw Hyeongjun walking with Seungmin in the distance and he waved to him happily with the biggest smile on his face. Then the two chaotic boys entered the school building.

Jiseok sat in his seat and waited for Hyeongjun to enter. And it was like he'd summoned him almost! Hyeongjun walked in, bag in his hand, with Seungmin perched on his shoulder. They locked eyes and warmth filled the room.

Hyeongjun's eyes were soft, they were small but they held emotion in any situation. You could see clearly what he was feeling but never what he's thinking. He had a little brown dot under his left eye, it only made his eyes more beautiful. Hyeongjun looked and acted like a rabbit, especially when he smiled- God that smile! Jiseok feels his face warm up with thinking of the smile, his lips disappear and his teeth are on display for all to see. Jiseok loves his voice, the deep voice that he has that sends chills down Jiseok back, his laugh, his little giggles that make Jiseok laugh and blush just by hearing it.

Jiseok liked every part of Hyeongjun. He really did. He liked Hyeongjun.

Wait—

Did Jiseok just say he likes Hyeongjun?

No. He can't! Suddenly his face dropped coming back to reality, he saw Hyeongjun's face grow concerned and he broke eye contact and only looked to his book in front of him. His eyes darting all around.

Enemies can't like each other! No this is wrong! But enemies don't do the things we do...do they?

He looked up to see Hyeongjun still looking concerned, more worry displayed on his face now. He began to get up but Jiseok did first, he got up and quickly left the room not saying a word.

"Where are you going?" Seokhyeon asked. She was confused and tried reaching for his sleeve only to miss.

"Jiseok!" Jooyeon tried calling but he was out the door, the class all watching him leave. Out the window Jiseok ran into the teacher. He kept his head down and she looked only worried.

"Jiseok are you ok?" She asked. She lifted his head placing the back of her hand to his forehead. "You're pale and your face is hot," she explained.

"Miss I feel sick can I go to sickbay?" He asked quietly aware of all the eyes on him. She simply nodded and patt him on the back. He almost ran out of the hallway making his way to sickbay.

The teacher walked in the room with a sigh placing her books on her desk.

"Where's Jiseok going?" Jooyeon asked. She smiled.

"He's feeling a little sick he's going to sit in sickbay today." She explained. Jooyeon looked to Hyeongjun who looked absolutely deflated and worried. He'd have to tell Jiseok about that later.

Jiseok arrived at the sickbay and the lady in there looked quiet worried at the pale state of him. She got up from her seat and pulled him onto one of the beds covered in a blue blanket.

"What the matter you look like you've seen a ghost?" The lady says pulling out a device to check his temperature. Jiseok couldn't see the number but from her reaction it must've been bad.