5

you...love...me?

TW:: Mentions of suicide, touchy topic, kind of venting (author), half real experiences, too cute you may die.

Days and weeks went by with the two just fighting and bickering nonstop, even over the phone they would fight. Poor Jooyeon, Seokhyeon and Seungmin who had to hear about it, then Gunil had to hear about from Jungsu who had to hear about it from Seokhyeon and now it was safe to say everyone knew what was going on between the two boys. Even their bus driver had to ask them if they were ok with each other.

The weekend were the only days Jiseok wanted to himself. He lay in bed on a cold winter morning. Layers and layer of clothing on. He was just scrolling through social media when he got an email from the school. It was sent to all students.

'Students, I hope you're enjoying your weekend well but please have your parents fill out this form so that you can go on the year 11 camp trip this upcoming week. We would like to have all of you join us on the adventure if you can.'

Jiseok forwarded the email to his mum in hopes she would sign it. That wasn't for him to do so he drifted off into a soft nap.

The next day at school Jiseok ran into Jooyeon at the gates.

"You going on the trip?" He asked. Jiseok nodded.

"It will be a good escape from studies for a while, besides it would be fun." Jiseok explained.

"I wonder if Hyeongjun is going too." He asked.

"I hope not, it would ruin the whole trip."

"Weren't you two just a week ago acting like you were buddies?" Seokhyeon asked, she'd approached them from behind almost scaring Jooyeon out of his skin.

"Jesus Seokhyeon you scared me" He said holding his heart as if it would explode. she laughed as Jiseok shook his head.

"I don't even know what I was thinking then." He said glaring at Hyeongjun as he walked into the classroom.

The students waited for the class to start as the teacher walked in the room.

"I'm happy students, everyone here has signed thee form to go on the trip next week." She said excitedly. The class cheered. Jiseok looked to Hyeongjun who looked back to him.

'This is going to be a long trip...' They thought.

The day went by and Jiseok ran into Hyeongjun in the halls during break time. He stopped. Stopping Hyeongjun too.

"Hi..." he said, not knowing he said it, he really needs to start taking control of his own mind.

"Move." Hyeongjun simply replied. Jiseok moved.

Holy shit that was embarrassing he thought. But he couldn't help for the rest of the day stare at Hyeongjun, he looked so pretty, then it hit him. He was wearing eyeliner. And had glitter on his eyes. And had lip tint on! He was all dolled up. He looked so pretty.

And again the next day. He thought of Hyeongjun, his features, his smile, his laugh, his everything, the moments they had together. They brought butterflies to his stomach. One Sunday night he was laying in bed thinking of Hyeongjun.

Then it hit him.

Oh my god. Kwak Jiseok likes Han Hyeongjun. His enemy. His rival. No! he can't like Hyeongjun! He just can't!