6

A/N: Yoo sorry for not posting I accidentally locked myself out of my account and had to try every possible combination for things but I did it! and I've had like no motivation for things cause it's the holidays but I'm back! and with a very cute story. this chapter is full of fluff I promise no angst (that's soon, very soon). Enjoy!

You and Me feels like a dream

The rest of the trip was fun, Jiseok and Hyeongjun were secretly dating and didn't fight as often which made everyone suspicious. Especially Jooyeon and Seungmin. The night it happened Jooyeon was just eagerly waiting for Jiseok to get back so that he could hear all about it! Seungmin on the other hand was extremely worried, Hyeongjun had suddenly stormed off out of the room without saying anything. Seungmin was scared as he'd seen Hyeongjun in this state before.

But he looked happy. Happy with Jiseok and that's what Seungmin liked to see. So the two boys didn't bother the very new couple. They just let them be happy.

The trip ended and Jiseok went home immediately. As much as he'd love to spend time with Hyeongjun he was very exhausted. He flopped on his bed and watched his roof. He fell asleep quickly, skipping dinner and everything.

The next day at school Jiseok saw Hyeongjun on the bus and sat beside him. Smiling at one another.

"Morning." Jiseok whispered to him as he sat down. Hyeongjun smiled brightly, blushing of course.

"Morning..." he replied back quietly. Hyeongjun rested his head on Jiseok's shoulder. The two watching little short video's on Jiseok's phone, giggling and snickering at cute ones of cats and weird video's of Jooyeon that he's found.

The bus arrived at their school and the two got off, Jiseok held Hyeongjun's hand but the moment that they heard Seungmin's voice from far behind. Hyeongjun let go right away.

"Bun," Jiseok said quietly. Hyeongjun turned to face him.

"I told you that we'll do couple things outside of school, but at school I can't handle it, the attention, all those people distracting me from my studies about dating you, my ex-enemy." He explained. Jiseok nodded.

"Ok, I'll see you in class Bun. Bye." Jiseok quickly pressed a kiss on his forehead making sure no one saw and ran off to meet Jooyeon at the gates. Hyeongjun smiled to himself and turned to wait for Seungmin.

"Morning, you were with Jiseok again?" He said, the two began walking.

"Yeah, we were talking about the trip together." He answered, fighting the smile that wanted to be seen on his face. Seungmin obviously saw the smile that creeped on his lips slightly. Hyeongjun cleared his throat.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked. Seungmin nodded.

"Ooh~ what's this?" Seungmin sang. Hyeongjun turned his head to face Seungmin.

"You're asking me something about my wellbeing? You never do this." He teased. Hyeongjun scoffed.

"I always make sure you're ok. I always check up on you." Hyeongjun reasoned.

"Back in primary school maybe. Not anymore. Whenever I saw I'm tired you tell me to 'Stop playing video games until 2 am every night.' Am I right?" he said. Hyeongjun chuckled then quickened his pace after he'd seen he'd lost this conversation. Seungmin only laughed then threw a hand over his shoulder.

Jiseok walked into class in a very happy mood. He walked in with Jooyeon all happy causing some very interesting looks from other students.