8

What is your problem!?

The next days at school were different. Hyeongjun didn't have to go to school scared anymore. But, he had a different problem. Jiseok was getting more and more difficult to keep a secret. Jiseok would want to hug and hold hands and kiss in the halls, but Hyeongjun just wanted to keep it a secret. It was tiring telling him to stop, and he felt bad every time. Every now and then the two would disappear to the secret spot in the library to cuddle. Hyeongjun would study while Jiseok fell asleep on his lap or shoulder. Hyeongjun nearly has a full photo album of it already.

"Jun-ah." Jiseok mumbled, having woken up from his soft nap. He lifted his head from Hyeongjun's shoulder, looking him in the eyes.

"Morning Ji..." Hyeongjun smiled. Jiseok placed a soft kiss on Hyeongjun's nose.

"Why can't we be like this in public? You never tell me." Jiseok asked. Hyeongjun sighed.

"I did tell you. I need to focus on my studies. People finding out my dad went to jail is enough drama and attention on me." he explained. Focusing his eyes on his studies.

"That's not the real reason I know it. I know there's more, Jun, if you could just tell me it would be fine. I won't judge." Jiseok held his chin, pulling his face to look back at him. Jiseok gave him the biggest glowyest eyes he could muster. Hyeongjun simply looked away. Turning his face away and back to his textbook.

Jiseok sighed. Grabbing his phone and playing on it for a while. When someone opened the door he threw it away.

"Jiseok? Oh, you're here." Jooyeon entered asked. Jiseok smiled.

"Do you wanna join me and Seokhyeon to play basketball?" he asked. Hyeongjun looked to him as if telling him not go. Jiseok didn't spare him a glance.

"Yeah I was gonna leave anyway," he replied. Getting up and grabbing his bag. He looked at Hyeongjun then left. Hyeongjun watched as he walked out the room. Jooyeon confused he mouthed a soft 'sorry' to Hyeongjun, he simply nodded bye and went back to reading his textbook.

"Hey, what was that about?" Jooyeon asked. Chasing up after Hyeongjun.

"Ugh he's just, he isn't telling me anything. He's been keeping real secrets from me." Jiseok explained. Walking down the stairs Jooyeon jumped down.

"Is this about your relationship being secret?" Jooyeon asked. Jiseok nodded, his lips turning into a thin line.

"I just don't get it! Every time he says that it's because 'he wants to focus on studies and people knowing his dad went to prison is enough attention on him' but I know that there's more to it." Jiseok said. Crossing his arms. Jooyeon threw an arm around his friends shoulder.

"Maybe you're over thinking it, maybe it really is the real reason and there isn't more to it." Jooyeon replied. Jiseok stared blankly at him.

"Even you're driving me crazy at this point. Why can't you take my side?" Jiseok asked. Stopping in his tracks.

"Jiseok there is no sides. Just come on let's go play basketball." Jooyeon held his arm out. Jiseok only stood there.

"I'll buy you ice cream." Jooyeon sighed. Jiseok's eyes lit up, he smiled and took Jooyeon's hand, the two walking to the field together.

The next few days were a little off. Seungmin noticed how Hyeongjun's mood had been down. Jiseok didn't talk to Hyeongjun much but he would still stay with him in their secret room. It bothered Hyeongjun to an extra extent. To the point he just wanted to be alone.