7

I'm so sorry Bun...

TW :: Abuse, violence (but I'm really bad at it), Homophobia, not proof read (I was too eager to get this out)
Sorry.

The weekend morning hit and Jiseok woke up to an unsettling feeling. He checked his phone to see it was currently 9:28 am, scrolling through notifications he hit the 15 missed calls from Hyeongjun, along with multiple texts from the worried boy. He rubbed his eyes to see if he was seeing right then opened his phone. Calling the boy.

He waited for the phone to pick up. When it didn't he threw on his coat and shoes and ran down the street.

Calling Hyeongjun as he ran he didn't pick up. He reached Hyeongjun's street and turned the corner to his house, desperately knocking on the door. Trying to look in the windows, someone opened the door. Out of breathe he looked up to see an annoyed face of a man wearing a grey suit.

His silver beard and silver hair making him look somewhat wealthy. He scowled at Jiseok, his bright hair.

"I think you have the wrong house." He said sternly about to close the door.

"No wait sir!" he yelled, pushing his shoe in the door way to stop it. Hissing as the door harshly slammed against his foot.

"What do you want kid?" he asked.

"I want..." he huffed, straightening his posture. "I want to see Hyeongjun, please?" he asked. The man raised an eye brow. He turned to look inside the house, Jiseok trying to peek in.

"He's not home." He answered. Jiseok then spotted Hyeongjun's head peeking out of the door beside the front door. The head shaking furiously.

"What do you mean? He's right there." He said, his voice getting lower. The man closed the door again, Jiseok pushed his foot through it again. The man sighed.

"Look kid, I don't appreciate you looking in my house and I don't know who you are. Leave. Now. He's studying." Jiseok wasn't having this. He knew this was his dad, he knew what their parents did to him. From Hyeongjun's messages he was in great danger.

'Ji please come over.'

'Ji help.'

'Kwak Jiseok please help me they're not gonna be nice anymore.'

'Ji please I messed up I did the wrong thing.'

'oh gosh they're not gonna go easy on me.'

'they're gonna kill me.'

'Jiseok please, I fucked up.'

'Ji please answer!'

*Missed call from Bun <3*

'JISEOK! PLEASE!'

'ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE'

'Help me please!'

'I'll meet you at the park.'

'Shitt.'

'Ji they're home.'

'Ji they know, they're getting closer.'

'JISEOK PLEASE.'

'Help me please.'

The cries in his messages proved that something was very wrong. He cut on the mans hand also indicated something was wrong.