2

playground slides and new kind sides.

The day went on as normal, class, bantering, class, glaring, study, insulting, and home.

"Ok you guys are dismissed, remember your pop quiz tomorrow on the things you learnt from last term." The teacher said as the students all filled out of the class room.

Jiseok stood at the front of the school doors undercover. It was raining, lot's of rain. Hesitating whether he should go and run for it or borrow someone's umbrella with them. Looking around people already had umbrellas together, Jooyeon left school early today as he was feeling sick so he had no one.

"Jiseok-ah!" He heard a voice behind him say, turning around was Seokhyeon.

"Let's share." She said holding out her umbrella, it was black with a single white stripe at the edge and the school initials on the front. Walking together wasn't hard as Jiseok and Seokhyeon were the similar height so they were able to stand comfortably. That was until someone bumped his shoulder on their way past. Hyeongjun walked past them.

"Oi Han!" He yelled after him. Hyeongjun turned around with his dark black umbrella almost animatedly, if it were a k-drama he'd have sparkles and the lighting would soften he chuckled at the thought of Hyeongjun having any romantic interest in something other than his books.

Speeding up he kicked some water up Hyeongjun's pants soaking his shoes and socks. Hyeongjun hissed a swear word at him as he looked at his now slightly brown socks uncomfortable in his place.

"Kwak!" He shouted back. Jiseok only poked his tongue his out at him and wrapped his arm around Seokhyeon as they continued to walk. Seokhyeon looked back to Hyeongjun mouthing a sorry before pushing his arm off her.

Dropping Jiseok off at his bus stop Seokhyeon continued on her way, hopping on the bus Jiseok prayed that it would stop raining as he still didn't have an umbrella, his stop was a far way away so he decided to sleep for a bit. Once he woke up he felt an umbrella in his lap, it was dark black and partially wet, unattended it had a sticky note beneath it.

Get home safely Jiseok-shi.

It read. Jiseok tilted his head but smiled at the note, getting off his stop he grabbed the umbrella and opened it walking home, the umbrella keeping him dry he still wondered who gave it to him, he was one of the last people on the bus.

Once reaching home Jiseok took off his shoes and placed the umbrella down at the door.

"I'm home," He announced, His mum who was sitting on the couch immediately got up.

"Did you have a good day?" She asked getting some food out the fridge.

"Yes, is this dinner?" He asked. "It's so early."

She looked down at it, "I'm busy tonight my friends form work want to hang out and have a dinner so you'll be having dinner alone tonight, sorry." She explained, Jiseok nodded smiling.

"That's ok, have fun with dinner." He took the food kissing his mum on the cheek.

"Stay safe tonight." She said before heading off to the room to get changed. Jiseok placed his bag down on the floor beside the couch and pulled his phone out.

"Oh also Jiseok," She said putting her shoes on.

"Yeah?" He looked up to the door.

"No inviting any girls over, no parties, no sneaking off past 10:00 and please don't study all night, enjoy your time alone. The only people I'll allow over is Seokhyeon and Jooyoen."