ChApTeR 1

A girl was running 

More specifically a Aoi Ishii was running away from the police. She had finally been caught after 5 months of being a vigilante. This time she was took too much time and the police arrived before she could take off.

She jumped from building to building in hopes of escaping the police. Finally, she could no longer hear the wailing of their sirens and heaved a sigh of release. Until she was grabbed by bandages? Shit. Eraserhead caught up and with him was the principal of UA high school

"We've finally caught you," Nezu said. 

"No shit," she deadpanned

" Now you have to pick school or jail," he continued

"Jail please and thanks," Aoi replied

"Of to UA you go," he announced and Eraser slung me over his shoulder.

"I SAID JAIL. TAKE ME TO-" Aoi was cut off by Nezu stuffing a paper in her mouth. And into the Mystery Mobile the entered straight to UA high.

And that how we got here

Aoi stared at the curious faces of her classmates. 

"Hi. My name's Aoi" she stated looking at her classmates , "any questions?" Almost everyone's hands went up. "Well too bad cause I don't care."

"You're soo pretty."

"What's you're quirk?"

"Are you single?" Monsieur pikachu asked.

"What's up with you hair?" Aoi touched her curls self-consciously. "I'm a black bitch." she replied as she walked over to her seat. 

More questions rang out from other people until Eraser told them to shut up. Aoi was quite fed up with school at that point. At least in jail the other prisoners didn't talk. Not like she knew anything about jail because she has definitely never been there.

Like the main character she is, Aoi spent the rest of the day staring out of the window and waiting for school to end. 

Today was going to be a long day.