ChApTeR 8

Aoi shut the door of her house while humming a tune. Unfortunately, She had to go back to UA High. So, she put her AirPods on and left her home to go to UA High.

On her way to the campus, she saw someone waving maniacally at her but ignored it because stranger danger is real. The person, however, refused to give it a rest and ran towards Aoi. Being her badass self, immediately the person touched her, she judo flipped them over and they landed on their back.

"What was that for?" the person yelled.

"Stranger Danger is real," replied Aoi.

The person was at a loss for words. "But... but we... we go to the same school. I sit down behind you!" the person exclaimed.

"Oh," Aoi murmured.

"Anyways, I'm Kaminari Denki," he got up and put out his hand."

"Nice to meet you," she smiled, "And sorry for that,"

"It's ok. Why are you wearing your uniform?" he asked

"Because we're going to school," she replied uncertainly

"No, today is the sports festival. We are going to the stadium and you're supposed to be in your sportswear," he laughed," You'd better go now if you still want to be early."

Aoi disappeared.

"Hey, where did you go? Come back! You're going to miss the sports festival!" Kaminari called.

He then spent about 6 minutes searching in vain for her.

"Hurry up, you don't want to be late," a voice said behind him.

"HUH!" he jumped.

Aoi had suddenly reappeared behind him. She grabbed his arm and started running into the stadium.

"Do you want to be late?" she shouted while running.

They finally reached the stadium though a few minutes late. They ran towards the waiting room just in time to hear Todoroki declare his feelings for Midoriya.

"I always knew Todoroki was gay. The fine ones are never straight," Kaminari whispered to Aoi

 She giggled as she went to her locker. All jokes aside, Aoi had to try her best not to die. Knowing the kind of people she had in her class (*cough* Bakugo *cough*) they would be going all out to win. 

Oh and Tododroki's daddy issues would be a big problem. 

All the classes were called out of their waiting rooms to the centre field for the class representatives to take the pledge. Unfortunately, the class rep was Bakugo as he had unsurprisingly scored the highest on the entrance examination test.

"Can Bakugo Katsuki come up to take the pledge?" Midnight said\

"Should she be dressed like that in a high school sports festival?" Kaminari asked while his nose was bleeding.

"She's an R-rated hero. What did you expect?" Aoi told him

" I pledge to win," he said.

 Aoi laughed. Well, pledging to win wasn't bad but he would have to keep up with that promise which might prove hard to do seeing as that statement had provoked everyone outside of class 1-A.

Into the tunnel, they went.

"On your marks, set, go!" shouted Miss Midnight as she waved her flag.

And the first years were off.