ChApTeR 10

"You have 15 minutes to form a team. Your team headband is the sum of all four of you's points," she explained.

Everybody rushed to the person they thought was the best partner while Aoi stood in the middle of the field trying to decide who would be the best person to work with.

"Hey, do you want to join my team,"  a purple-haired boy asked her, "My name's Shinso."

Aoi opened her mouth to reply but noticed Ojiro and one boy from class B standing beside the boy with glazed eyes. She narrowed her eyes at him and decided that the boy had brainwashed them so she didn't answer him. Instead, she nodded at him and used her quirk to tell him what her name was.

She then used her quirk to ask him what the game plan was. Nodding at the right parts, she shook his hand smirking as if to say that they were going to win.

"The calvary battle is about to start riders mount your horses," Midnight announced.

Aoi, along with the other two boys, helped Shinso up onto their shoulders. Looking around, she saw that Midoriya had partnered up with Uraraka, Tokoyami and one crazy girl. She also saw  Bakugo was working with Kirishima, Ashido and Sero and Shoto had partnered up with Yayourozu, Lida and Kaminari.

"Ready, set, Go! The calvary battle has begun!" shouted Midnight.

Before the battle started, Shinso had told her that instead of going for Midoriya's headband, they would focus on getting headbands from people with smaller points and slowly build up the number of points they had. 

Though Aoi wanted to prove she was just as good as Midoriya, she still had to be reasonable and agreed to Shinso's plan as it made sense; people would be too focused on Midoriya, Bakugo and Shoto to notice them creeping around.

Shinso explained his quirk to Aoi as well. She made him promise not to brainwash her so she could explain her quirk easily. He promised and she told him all about her quirk. 

Armed with this knowledge, they were able to sneak up on people and take their headbands leaving them none the wiser. Only after they had gone far away would the team realise that their headband had been snatched.

Sometimes, Ojiro used his tail to propel them away from a team if they weren't able to run away fast enough. (I don't know anything about Nirengeki's quirk and I'm too lazy to find out)

Aoi used her quirk to pick the headbands from their heads gently without them noticing and Shinso used his quirk to brainwash them if they did notice that their headband had been stolen before Team Shinso safely got away.

This strategy worked really well until they clashed with Team Monoma.