ChApTeR 4

"Ishii Aoi, please come to the principal's office" a voice boomed over the loud speakers.

Oh no! Not the rat again. Aoi walked down the hallway and into principal Nezu's office. 

"We know." Nezu said.

"It was me." Aoi said

"No it wasn't," Eraser stated.

"Yes it was." Aoi replied now getting angry.

"No it wasn-"

"Are you me? Huh? NO. I'm telling you something you're telling me something else. When I say something no questions asked. YeS iT wAs Me."

"Whatever it is isn't why we called you here. We realised you'd need a place to stay as you have no one." Nezu declared.

"I've got myself." She replied.

"You don't count." proclaimed Eraser.

"I'm offended you just called me non existent" Aoi clutched her heart.

"Anyways you're staying here. We'll get you new stuff. You're moving in today. Toodles," Nezu pushed her out of his office and Aoi was left standing outside with Eraser and keys to her new apartment.

Eraser led her to a high-rise apartment building and up in the elevator they went to floor 4. They went to Room 103 which coincidentally was the same number that was on Aoi's key. 

"Here's your room your basic necessities should be there. Anything else, just call. Nezu's number is on the table." Eraser explained.

Aoi walked into her apartment and breathed in that fresh new apartment smell.

She went to her bedroom and breathed in that fresh new bedroom smell.

She went to her kitchen and breathed in that fresh new couch smell.

Then she went back to her bedroom and went on pinterest looking for pictures of goddess braids because she wanted to do black goddess braids. After saving the picture she liked, plugged in her phone and collapsed on her bed.

"Damn. I'm such a slay" Aoi sighed before falling asleep on her bed that coincidentally gave off that fresh new bed smell.