ChApTeR 5

A new day at UA High. After a long day of classes and other unimportant events, Aoi was finally ready to go to the UA dorms and have a nice long nap. Unfortunately, she was held back by a bunch of unimportant people at the door.

"Why does everything hate me?" Aoi asked herself as she picked up her school bag ready to exit the class

"What business do you have with Class 1-a," Glasses asks the crowd

"Scouting the enemy, small fry," Bakugo states "Were the ones who made it out to of the villain attack."

"Oh right Shota had been saying something about a Sports Festival earlier today but I'll probably just drop out," thought Aoi with a shrug

"So you came to see what pros look like," Bakugo growled

"I'll be able to escape before things get heated up," she mumbles to herself as she walks out of the class. 

However, she stops before she leaves as she hears some troll doll chatting.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." he starts "Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

"What is bro waffling over?" Aoi wonders

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course," he continues "Depending on the result of the sports festival they'll consider our transfer into the hero course and it seems they might also transfer people out."

"So you mean I can lose my place in the hero course?" she blurts out.

"Yes?" Troll doll replies.

"This is great. You and I can switch. Okay? Just tell Aizawa or something we can work this out." Aoi chatters excitedly.

She throws a paper at him, "That's my number. We can discuss the details later."

And then she was gone leaving Shinso looking at the paper perplexedly. This thing had just thrown her number at him. It wouldn't hurt to try it, though, as he could gain a free spot in the hero course and class 1-A. 

He walks away to go try her number leaving the people left on the scene confused but all having the same thought, "What a strange girl." 

On her walk home, Aoi thought about her time at UA High and what she wanted to do with herself. She didn't see herself finishing in UA as a third year. She didn't know what she wanted to do with her life. Well, only time will tell.