About Aoi

I just realised y'all know nothing about Aoi except her name and that she was a vigilante.

Name: Ishii Aoi

Quirk: Water manipulation 

So she can manipulate water in all its three states which is why she was able to make the piece of metal float or stop the bullet from being shot. She can also convert it from one state to another. When it is solid she can use it to form something. 

Age: 15

Nationality: Nigerian-Japanese (Her mom is Nigerian her dad is Japanese)

Likes: Spicy food, Sleep, Teasing Kaito, Watching anime.

Dislikes: Being woken up, polyester (why would you make something like that)

About Aoi: Her dad and Endeavour are friends so when she was 5 she and Shoto had to meet up so their fathers could talk about an arranged quirk marriage. (They're both assholes like that). Her mother knew about it but was powerless against it. 

She and Shoto grew close due to the numerous times they were forced to hang out. Her father died in an accident when she was 13 so she and her mother moved to Nigeria but they weren't accepted by her mom's people because they hadn't approved of her marriage to Aoi's dad. Soon after her mom died and some months later she came back to Japan and became a vigilante.

(Damn that's a lot to take in)

Picture Credits to aksala 1 on Deviant Art

Kind of how she looks

You can imagine her hero costume to look however you want but this is what I'm using.

I don't know who the artist is but credit to whoever made it.