ChApTeR 12

On getting to where Shoto took her, Aoi saw Midoriya standing waiting.

"Damn, I'm too young for a threesome," she thought.

She was about to make some other inappropriate joke when she heard Shoto say what they were there for-to tell Midoriya about Enderwhore and the family.

(I have no idea what exactly Shoto said, and I'm not going to find out, so let's improvise.)

"During the calvary battle, I broke my pledge to never use my left side," he states

Shoto had told her about how he would reject Endewhore and all that. She thought it was stupid but had not been able to convince him to use it. 

"But your quirk is so powerful," Midoriya piped, "If you used it, you would be so overpowered."

"I'm going to reject my sperm donor completely," he finalised

"Your quirk is a lot like All Might's," Shoto inquired, "Are you his secret love child or something?"

"Of course not," Midoriya squeaks

Aoi sensed someone hiding behind a wall. She was about to alert Shoto and Midoriya when she realised it was a familiar someone. Bakugo.

"Damn. I didn't take Bakugo for the eavesdropping type," she thought.

"Well, even if you aren't his secret love child, I know you've got him in your corner helping you," Shoto concluded.

Aoi agreed with Shoto's conclusion. There were too many 'coincidences':the similar quirks if not the same, and the time All Might called him to his office for lunch. These were just the ones she could name off the top of her head. If she thought about it, there were sure to be so many others. She was going to ask Kaito to help her investigate it later.

Realising she had zoned out, she continued to listen to Shoto

"My sperm donor forced my mom to get married to him because he wanted to have a child that would surpass All Might. That child is me," he began,  "Enderwhore has a fire quirk, and my mom has an ice quirk; a child with both these quirks will be unstoppable."

"Their first child, Touya, had a fire quirk. The second and third, Fuyumi and Natsuo, have ice quirks. They were not deemed fit for Endeavour to train and were cast aside. Then I was born. I was the golden child, the one that would surpass Allmight."

"Since I was a toddler, I've been training with Endeavour. Waking up at dawn for Endeavour to beat me, a four-year-old child, up."

"When I was five, my mom poured boiling water on the left side of my face. That's how I got the scar on the left side of my face. She said it reminded her of Endeavour too much."

"That's why I'm going to beat you. Knowing you have All Might in your corner, I'll show the sperm donor that I don't need him or his power," he concluded and walked away.

Aoi ran after Shoto to console him, but her mind kept saying Shoto, you ate that. Instead, she grabbed his hand, and they walked to the stadium together.

When they got back, Momo grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the girls changing room.

"What is it with people grabbing my arm today?" she whined, letting herself get dragged.

"Mr Aizawa said the girls should dress up as cheerleaders," Momo informed her.

"Did he tell you himself?" she asked Momo.

"Well, Kaminari and Mineta did," Momo replied.

"And you trust them?" she asked, shocked.

"Yes,"

Bless her poor soul.

"Welp, good luck with that," Aoi skipped away

"Wait, aren't you joining us?" Momo asked confused

"Of course not," Aoi called over her shoulder, looking as if the suggestion was otherworldly.

Some minutes later, Momo and the girls came out, fully clad in cheerleading outfits. Kaminari and Mineta drooled over them looking very pleased with themselves. That was until Aoi punched them each in the place where the Sun doesn't shine.

"That was for Yaoyurozu, bless her soul," she said.