Finall bell rings

Yn pov

I sit in my eighth hour class (my last class of the day) with some of my best friends, Richie Trashmouth Tozir. Or as I like to say Richard HOEzir, Stuttering Bill Denbrough, Eddie germaphobe Kasbrak. Stanly the Jew Uris was in a different class. Me and Stanly we used to be close then he started being a bitch to me. We all where known as the losers club. We all are losers. What's wrong with me? I am African American with villalago on my left eye and somehow I was "goth" for always wearing black/dark colors.

I watched the clock, I counted down the last seconds. 5,4,3,2,1. The final bell rang dismissing the students to leave. We all got up and walked out the class room. "There is this church full of Jews right?! And Stan has to take this super Jewey test-" Eddie spoke fast. "B-but how dose it w-w-work?" Bill asked "They slice the tip of his dick of." Eddie stated fast per usual for him. "But then stan will have nothing left!" richie spoke. I rolled my eyes per usual for me.

"Guys!" stanly said catching up to us. "H-hey stan what happens at the bar mitzvah anyways? E-ed's said they slice the tip of your d-d-d-dick off." bill asked "Yeah and I think the rabbi's ganna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say WHERE'S THE MEET?!" Richie said. I have him a Bitchy look. "At the bar mitzvah I read from the Torah and then i make a speech and then suddenly I become a man." stanly explained "I can think of funner ways to become a man. " Richie States winking at me. "Beep beep Richie" I said. "More fun you mean" stanly corrects Richie.

We walked past the bowers gang. "Think they will sign my yearbook?" Richie asked. "Sure. Dear Richie sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month. Love you, have a great summer!" I said sarcastically. "Your a bitch!" Richie said. "Dose it look like a give a fuck?" I said. We walked down the stair case and went to the garbage cans. "Hey Richie these look like you!" I said. "Yeah? If I am a garbage can then you belong in me." Richie said with a smirk. "In your dreams fucker!" I said.

We started emptying our bags. "What are you guys doing over the summer?" Eddie questioned. "Start my training." Richie said. "What training?" Eddie asked. "Street fighter." Richie said like it was obvious. "Is that really how you want to spend your summer? Inside of a arcade?" Eddie said. I bet you Richie is going to say something sexual about Eddie's mama. "Beats spending it inside yo mother! Oooooooo" Richie said with his hand up waiting for a high five from stanly. Stan shoke his head no and pulled his hand down.

"What if we go to the quarry" Stan suggest. "Guys- we have the b-b-barens." Bill said. "Oh yeah right." Richie said. "Look. Betty ripsons mama." "Is she really expecting her to come out?" Stanly asked. "Unless she has been hiding in home EC all week" Eddie said. "You think she will actually find her?" Stanly asked. "Sure in a ditch all decomposed smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." Richie said. "Shut up, that's freaking disgusting." Eddie said. "She is not d-d-dead, she is m-m-missing." Bill said. "Sorry bill. She is missing." Richie said sincerely, pushing up his big glasses.

"You know the barrens aren't that bad! Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water!" Richie said then getting pulled back by Patric making Rich bump into Stan. "Nice frisbee flamer!" Patric said. "Give it back!" Stan said trying to get his kippah back. Patric threw it. I was surprisingly the smallest in the group. I was still curvy though. Henry picked me up and put me on on the trash can and touched my curves in a perverted way. "Spot" he said and He walked away. I saw belch burp in Eddie's ear.

I hopped off the trash can and dusted myself off. "You had a free ride this year because of your brother, but now that ride is over. This summer is going to be a hurt reck for you and your f@got friends" Henry spoke. "Your daddy is over there you know that, right?" I said sassily. Henry looks at bill and licks his hand and wipes it on bills face. Then he rolls his eyes and walks off to belch Huggins car and drove off.

"Wish he would go missing." Eddie spoke. "He is probably the one doing it." Richie said. "I'm leaving, see you losers later." I said. Getting on my bike and going home.

❤️❤️❤️