Your a man now

Yn pov

It has been two week since the Losers split up. Tomorrow it will be Stans bar mitzvah. I am so annoyed at a few of the Losers. Bill and Richie. Yes I love them a lot but I am just annoyed. I called Beverly today so she should be on her way. I heard the someone at the door. Probably Beverly. I open the door to see her. "Yn, hi." She spoke. "Hey. Listen I invited you here to say... I'm sorry." I said crossing my arms. "Yn, apologizing?! That's a first! Ok but seriously I accept your apology and I am sorry to" she said. "Thanks. So we cool?" I ask. "Hell yea" she said. "Follow me I need to show you something!" I said grabbing her hand and went to my room. "Ok so I got this for Stanley's bar mitzvah" I said showing her a white sweat shirt with a small black box I painted with red lip kisses that I painted my lips and kissed it, and a picture of a bird.

 "Ok so I got this for Stanley's bar mitzvah" I said showing her a white sweat shirt with a small black box I painted with red lip kisses that I painted my lips and kissed it, and a picture of a bird

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kinda of like that

"Omg yn that is so cute!" She said

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Omg yn that is so cute!" She said. "Thanks" I said putting them back in the box with a letter from me and I closed the box and put a blue ribbon on it. "Well I have to go but I will see you later!" She said hugging me. "Ok bye Beverly" I said. "Bye yn!" She said. Leaving.

Time skip because I have a lazy ass lol

I got ready for bed but before I went to sleep I called stanly. "Hey Stan" I said tired. "Hey you seem tired get some sleep." He said sweetly. "Ok ok I will but I wanted to say hi" I said. I could here his laugh on the other side of the phone. "Ok hi now get some sleep I will see you tomorrow" he said and I could here his smile through the phone. "Why are you smiling?" I ask. "Because your cute" He said shyly. "Fuck off Uris" I said. "Damn one minute you you are cute next your aggressive. Still cute though" he mumbled the last part but I ain't stupid. "Goodnight" I said. "Goodnight" he said back as I hung up the phone.

The next day

I woke up and took my hair out of my bonnet and picked it. I then got dressed for his bar mitzvah. I actually wore colore for the first time in a while. I had to look good and like I am a good person before seeing his dad after years!

 I had to look good and like I am a good person before seeing his dad after years!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I feel stupid in it but whatever, it's cute just not me I geuss. I do light makeup. And I was really to go. I got the gift and got on my bike and rode to the temple. 

I walk in and put my present on the table. Someone bumped into me. "Sorry." The voice said. It was Richie. "Oh um hey yn" he said. "Hi Richie." Still mad at him, but I knew I was going to end up forgiving him later so. "Richie can we just be cool agin?" I ask. "Yea I would like that." He said. "As you should bitch." I said. Stanly walked over to me. "Stan! Nice hair" I said winking. His face blushed and looked down. "So your about to be a man, huh" I said. He rolled his eyes. "So sassy" I said. "Says you." He said. "I have to go. Bye yn, bye Richie. See ya latter" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled. "Hey wanna sit toge-" I started to speek and turn to Richie when I see his face in shock. Oh shit ain't nobody know me and Stan are dating. "Are you guys dating?!?!" He asked. "Shhhhh" I said bringing him back to his seat and I sat with him. "Have you kissed yet??" Richie asked. "No now shit up and watch" He makes his speech.

"Reflecting on what I just read the word 'leshnot' comes up a lot. Which means, um, to transform. Which makes sense I geuss. Because today I am supposed to become a man. It's funny though. Everyone, I think has some memories they are more proud then others, right? And Mabey that's why change is so scary. Cause of the things we wish we could leave behind, the whispers we wish we could silence... the nightmares we most want to wake up from...the memories we wish we could change... secrets we feel like we have to keep, and the hardest to walk away from. The good stuff...the pictures in our minds that fade the fastest, those pieces of you feels the easiest to lose. Mabey, I don't want to forget Mabey, that's what todays all about, forget it right?" Stanly spoke "thank you, Stanly." Stanley's dad spoke walking forward. "Uh, Today I was supposed to become a man, but I don't feel any different... I know I am a loser, and no matter what, I always fucking will be." Stanly spoke making everyone gasp. Richie stood up and started clapping slowly, I joined him. Then we got pulled down by Richies mom.

I run out of the temple and everyone watches me leave. I find Stanly. "Stan!" I run up to him. "Yn? What are you doing?" He asked. "Just wanted to see you, I liked the speech by the way." I said. "Thanks." He said. "That outfit dose not look like you, it's beautiful of course, but I have never seen you where that type of style in a while." He spoke. "Thank you" I felt my face heat up. He was staring at me. "What?" I asked. He just smirked sweetly. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. We just looked into each others eyes for a little but it felt like the whole world stoped and it was just us to. We both slowly moved closer and our lips touching. I felt sparks. We pulled away. I smiled a little and he did to. "I love you yn." He spoke looking into my eyes. "I love you to Stanly." I said. Then we heard the temple doors open, people where leaving. "I better get going. See you later Stan." I said. "Ok bye yn." He spoke as I ran to my bike and started to head home.

An YALL THIS IS UNRELATED TO THIS CHAPTER BUTTTTT AINT NO WAY THIS GIRL FUCKIN TRIED TO GET WITH MY FRIENDS CRUSH KNOWING MY FRIEND HAD A CRUSH ON HIM JUST TO PISS MY FRIEND OFF, PLUSE THIS GIRL IS A PICK ME SO I WAS ABOUT TO WHOOP HER ASS! Anyway hope y'all have a great day! Love you and God bless you!🫶🏾

❤️❤️❤️

Hate is a strong word(Stanly Uris X yn)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें