Dizzy

Yn pov
We got to Bens house. We all droped our bikes, ben ran inside. We all walked upstairs, I looked at the family pictures of his family. His complete family. His Mom, His Dad, Him, and his little sister. They looked so happy. For me my family was my mama who abuses me, my Daddy left us, my older sister who is in college. That is my broken family. "Yeah. I heard he has a rollercoaster and a pet chimp and an old guy's fucking bones." Richie said as we entered bens room. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wow!" Richie said "Cool, huh?" Ben asked
"No. No, nothing cool. There's nothing cool." Richie said. "What's that?" stanly asked. "Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry Township." Ben said. "Nerd alert" Richie said. "No actually, it's pretty interesting, Derry started out as a beaver trapping camp." Ben said. "Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie said holding up his hand for a high five. I rolled my eyes.

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace." Ben said. "The entire camp?" I ask. "There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the Well House." Ben said. "Jesus. We can get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries." Richie said. "Let's do that. You're brilliant." Eddie said. "Richie is not at all brilliant Eddie, he is far from it." I said. Richie might not be smart but he is cute.

I started to feel sick. Not from the news that we just heard though. "Hey you guys, I um- I'm going to go. I feel dizzy and stuff. See ya later." I said. "No one cares" I heard Stanly say under his breath. "Ok see y-you l-later Yn, hope y-you feel b-b-bet-better!" Bill said.

I left Bens house and walked I suddenly felt like I had to throw up. I went in a ally way and threw up there. I looked behind me to see my mom and grandpa. My mom holding a wooden spoon and my grandpa who did sexual things to me had a creppy smirk on his face. Both of there eyes where glowing and something was off, something was not right. "Time to float" they said in a voice I have never heard before. It turned into a clown I started to run as fast as I could, I turned a street and luckily I think I lost them.

I was not sure where I was because I got dizzy once agin, everything started to go fuzzy, the sounds around me where barely there. Soon enough I passed out.

I heard a voice and felt my body shaking a little. I open my eyes slightly, everything blurry I see Stanly Uris over me. "Yn, listen you have to stay awake ok." Stanly said. "Why would you fucking care?! You hate me and I hate-" I started to say before passing out agin.

I wake up in a room, it was Stanley's room. I have not been in his room in a while. "Ok so what happened?" I here Stanley's voice say. "you wouldn't believe me." I said rolling my eyes. "Just tell me" Stanly said annoyed. "No! I don't have to!" I said. "Ugh You are so complicated! I try and help you and you just be a bitch to me?! I hate you!" He said "I hate you to!" I said as I got up and left without another word.

I finally got home. I opened my door to see my mom drinking. "Yn! Why where ya gone?!" She yelled getting up. "With a friends mama" I said. She smacked my face, "mhm don't be fucking with any of them ya here me?!" She yelled. "Yes" I said going to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed thinking. "I hate you!" Mabey he did, "I hate you to" mabey I didn't.

I am confused about a lot of things, but the real question was Do I have a crush on Richie who is my best friend or Stanly

❤️❤️❤️