Draw sticks

Yn pov
"Bill! Bill! This is crazy!" Beverly yelled. She was right. It was crazy, who dose this bitch think he is "bev is damn right! Now get your ass down here!" I said. Jeez I felt like a mom, ew. "No. Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that gorgie isn't there. His cloths his toys his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. But what happens when another gorgie goes missing, or another buddy or another ed Corbin or one of us. Are you going too pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? So, so walking into this house, for me, is easier then walking into my own." Bill speaks.

"Wow." Richie said. "What?" Eddie asked. We started to walk in. "Wait, shouldn't someone stay out here and keep watch?" Stan asked. "Yea. Wh-who wants to a-stay" bill asked. Everyone but Me and Beverly raised there hands. "Draw sticks? Because we all know that y'all are pussys" I say. We all draw sticks. And me Eddie and Richie got the short ones. "What y'all scared of the boogie man" I laugh, scared myself but would never show. "No!" Eddie and Richie say.

Before going in Stan pulled me aside. "Yn I will go in your place-" "no I am fine stan" I said. "Fine just stay safe." He said. "You do to." I said leaving. As me Bill Eddie and Richie entered the house. "Y'all I feel like we are in a horror movie and we are it's next victims you feel me?! But if we die then we die a interesting way" I state "You are crazy!" Eddie said taking a puff out of his inhaler. "It smells so bad." Eddie spoke "Don't breath through your mouth." Richie spoke "Why?" Eddie asked "Cause then your eating it." Richie spoke and Eddie took another puff of his inhaler freaking out. "Shut up your inhaler is loud and annoying me." I said. Hey honesty is the policy right. "Yn don't be mean he is having a asma attack." Richie spoke. "Yea well breath. There problem solved" I laughed. "This ain't even scary." I lied.

I realized Richie was not in the room with us then I heard him screaming. Me and Eddie rushed over to Richie having a panic attack. "AM I MISSING?!?! THATS MY NAME THATS MY  HAIR MY FACE MY SHIRT THATS MY-" he started to spiral. "No! I-I-IT'S p-pl-playing tricks on y-yo-you Rich." Bill said. "Bills right he is ganna play tricks on you ok all of us, cuz that's what this mother fucker wants!" I said. He started to calm down, then we heard a voice asking for help. We walked up the stairs finding, "Betty." Richie spoke "Ripson" Eddie spoke after. "Help me." She spoke before getting dragged away by well most likely IT. I felt a pit in my stomach, I felt fear. I may be tough and act it and shit but I still am a kid. I did not show fear, I could not let anyone know I was scared.

We started walking till I got dragged into a room. I don't know where I was. My mom and Grandpa stood there. My mom walked up to me and started yelling at me. "YOU ARE A SON OF A BITCH YA HERE ME! YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR DAD IS NOT HERE! YOU ARE A FAILURE!" She yelled hitting me, wich will probably leave a mark. Next my grandpa walked over. "Oh you have grown into a strong Women you are beautiful and developed and still developing!" He spoke moving his hand on my thigh and his other hand moving my bra strap. I cried and screamed till my mama and Grandpa left. A clown entered the room. "Stanly Uris dose not love you, no one dose. If Stanly loved you he would tell you, kiss you, tell people and not be embarrassed! Ohhhh and If someone ever did love you you would not deserve it." He spoke then ran off. I got up and tried to unlock the door and finally it worked.

I feel out the door and saw Richie fall out of a door aswell. I got up and ran towards them. What looked like Eddie popped out of a old mattress. "Wanna play lugie?" He asked as he shacked and then black stuff spewed out his mouth. It started to burn the floor I think, so me, but bill, and Richie ran. We then saw three doors. Door number one: not scary at all, Door number two: scary, Door number there: extremely scary
Richie and Bill started to run to the not scary at all and they dragged me over with them. Bill opened the door "Where's my shoe?" I know that voice, it was Betty. Richie turned on the lights to reveal Betty hanging from the ceiling with no legs. "Nope." I said closing the damn door.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Richie panicked. "It's playing tricks on us! It's not real! Remember  the missing poster? That was not real! This is not either!" Bill said opening the door to reveal that it was just a long empty dark hallway. "Let's go! Move it or lose it people!" I said.

We made it to Eddie. "Eddie!" Richie yelled. IT turned around, IT Then looked at bill "Am I not real enough for you billy? Is this not real enough for you? It was real enough for George!" Pennywise said launching itself at us. We all just stood there. Something stabbed IT. It was Beverly that stabbed IT, or pennywise, or whatever the hell we are calling it. We all ran towards Eddie. Richie was on one side and Bill was on the other side. I was on the side of whatever Eddie's back was near, with Bev right beside me. IT then started walking towards us and IT grew long claws. IT looked me dead in the eyes and looked me up and down pervertedly. Then turned around scratching Ben in the stomach. Stanly and Mike held him. "Oh shit-" I said.

We all finally got out of the house and we Put Eddie in Mikes basket that was on his bike and we roof to his house. We made it and Sonia got out of the house. "You! You all did this! You know how fragile he is!" Mrs.K spoke putting Eddie in the car. "W-w-we where a-attacked M-Mrs.k." Bill spoke. "No! Don't try and blame this on anyone else." She said as her keys fell from her hand. Beverly tried to pick them up for her. "Back!" She said. "Don't think I haven't heard of you Miss Marsh, or you Miss Di Luca. I don't went dirty girls like you touching my son." She spoke. "It's actually De Luca I know it's Italian and it might be har-" she gave a death glare so I shut my mouth. "Bitch" I mumbled. "Excuse me?" She asked. "Oh me yea yea I said Bitch." I said shruging my shoulders. Stanly pushed me back. "Sorry about her she dose not know when to keep her mouth shut" he said. She got in her car and drove of.

"G-g-g-guys!" Bill said catching our attention.
"I-I-I saw the w-a-well. That's where IT is. W-a-we will be bb-b-better prepared next t-t-time." Bill spoke. "No! No next time bill! Your insane!" Stanly snaped "Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything." Beverly spoke "Eddie was nearly killed, and look at this mother fucker?! He's leaking hamburger helper" Richie spoke. "We can't just pretend it's just going to go away! Ben you said it yourself, it comes back every 27 years." Beverly spoke. "Fine. I will be 40 and far from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this to." Ben said "To run towards something not away!" Bev argued back
"Yea" I aggred "I'm sorry who invited molly ribgwall" Richie said, Beverly flipped him off "Richie." Stanly spoke "I'm just saying let's face facts, real world. Georgie is dead stop trying to get us killed to." Richie said. "Georgie's not d-d-dead." Bill argued back "You couldn't save him but you can still save yourself." Richie said trying to walk away but bill stepped in front of him "Y-t-take it back! Your scared and w-w-we all a-are, but take it back!" Bill said pushing Richie then Richie shoved bill and bill grabbed Richie by the collar and punched him and Richie fell to the floor.

Mike and stanly held Richie and ben help bill.
"Your just a bunch of losers! Fuck of! You all are just a bunch of fucking losers and you will all get yourself killed trying to-" Richie yelled. The two kept trying to hurt each other. "Stop!" Beverly said but no one listened. "SHE SAID STOP!" I yell making them all jump. "This is what it wants, it wants to separate us. It wants to divide us. We where all together when we hurt it. That's why we are still alive!" Beverly spoke "Yeah? Well I'd like to keep it that way." Richie spoke walking off bumping into bill and riding always. "This is fucking bull shit." I said. "Y/n together it will work out." Beverly said "Girl no, You don't know if it is going to work and you don't know shit what happened in that fucking house. So, Fuck y'all." I said grabbing my bike and walking off. Stanly followed me.

❤️❤️❤️