Friends agin?

Yn pov
I woke up and took my hair out of my bonnet. I heard a knock at my bedroom door, I open to see my best friend Richie, sure all the losers where my best friend but me and Richie got close. "Yn! Ok how are you feeling?!" Richie asked me. "I'm feeling better, thanks rich" I said. Richie walked into my room and layed on my bed and starts looking at my bonnet.

"I think this is my favorite bonnet out of the three you have." Richie said. "Yeah I like That one a lot." I said. "You know what I like a lot? Eddie's mom!" Richie said laughing. "Jeez your so stupid." I said laughing along sitting down on my bed by Richies feet. I pick up a magazine about Ralph Macchio. "Ynnnnnn stop looking at hot boys and talk to meeeee your best friendddd" Richie wined. I laughed and we started talking about random shit till Richie asked a question.

"Who is your crush?" He asked. "I have two and I will only give you one three hints to each!" I said. "Ok!" Richie said. "Ok so number one! curly hair, brown eyes, dirty blond hair. Number 2! Wavy ish hair, brown eyes, black hair. Bam no way in hell you going to geuss them correct!" I said. "I WILL! Ummm ok well a lot of people look like that so give me slack! But just so you know I will find out easy!!!! Ok!!! Ya here me?!" He said "sure Richie su-" I started then my phone rang.
I picked it up to here Beverly Marsh panicked.

"Meet me at my house now! All the Losers are coming to. I will explain everything later!" Beverly said hanging up the phone. "Ok come on trash mouth let's go." I said. "Where?!" Richie asked getting up. "Beverly's. I geuss she needs something." I said rolling my eyes.

We left my house and started to ride our bikes to Beverly's. We meet the rest of the losers half way there. When we arrive and see Beverly run down the steps. "I need to show you guys something but my dad would kill us if he found out I had boys in here." Beverly said. "Y/n is not a boy" Eddie said "Yeah but I need to show all of you." Beverly stated. "We should probably leave someone to be lookout just in case Beverly's father gets back." Stanly said. "Richie can" me and Eddie say. We all agree and started heading up. "Wait what do I do if her dad comes back?!?!" Richie asked. "Do what you always do, start talking." Stanly said, I couldn't help but smirk. "It's a gift!" Richie yelled back but we all ignored him.

We started walking towards a door. "Are you taking us to the bathroom because most deaths are caused by bathroom and-" Eddie started to ramble. "Eddie if you don't shut up I will kill you before the bathroom even gets a chance!" I snap. Bill opens the door and it was the bathroom, it was covered in blood. "W-We need to c-c-cle-clean this." Bill stated. "Need is a understatement" I mumbled rolling my eyes. Me and Beverly started on the toilet. "I wanted to make a period joke to bad. Wanna here it?" I ask. "Sure why not" Beverly laughed. "I wish someone would bang me this good so my period ain't this heavy." I said laughing. "That's friken gross y/n I don't wanna here about periods that is weird" Eddie gaged. "No periods are fucking normal Unlike you!" I snapped back. "She is right Periods are normal and should not be shamed." Stanly said. I looked at him shocked. Stanly Uris agreeing with me. Finally.

I went to the kitchen to grab some more spray. I bent down and grabbed the spray bottle and got up and turned around so see Stanly. "Jeez what the hell you doing?!" I ask. "I'm here to apologize. I am sorry for being a bitch, I don't know what got into me. Well I do but I will Mabey share with you later. But We used to be really close then-" he started. "Then you became a bitch to me" I said. "Sure ok! Listen I am sorry, I don't hate you, I would really like to be friends agin so what do ya say?" Stanly said putting a hand out . I looked at him in his eyes. "Friends agin." I shake his hand and smile then I pull him into a hug.

We pull away. "Wanna head outside for fresh air?" I asked. "Sure." Stanly replied. We walked out to the porch and talked a little till the rest of the losers came outside. We walked down and got on our bikes. We planes on riding around a little! It was peaceful till "You know, I lOvE being your personal doormat, really!" Richie said. ""You know I really love being your personal doormat, really!" Richie complained "Shut up Richie!"stanly and eddie say at the same time. "Oh yeah trash the trash mouth I get it! But hey at least i wasn't imaging scrubbing the bathroom floor pretending like it was all eddies mom's vagina on Halloween!" Richie said "That's fucking discussing." eddie said annoyed

"S-S-She wasn't imaging it. I saw so-somthing t-t-to." bill said "You saw blood?" stanly questioned "No, I saw G-G-Gorgie." bill said
"I keep seeing a lepor. It is like a walking disease." eddie said "I saw something also." stanly admitted "Same" Me and Ben "Can only virgins see this shit?! Is that why I ain't seeing this shit?!" Richie asked. I rolled my eyes.

We heard noises and walked towards the sound. We see Belches car. "We should get out of here" Eddie said. "Eddie we have to help the poor unfortunate soul!" I said laughing starting to run with Beverly to help the kid.

An- heyyyy I honestly just wanted to say hey and please comment!! I love reading comments!!! 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾
❤️❤️❤️