Club house

Yn pov
I was about to go to sleep when I heard something at my window. I got up and looked to see Stanly. My Mami was probably Drunk Sound asleep in her bed so I tell Stanly to go to my front door. I ran so my door and let Stanly in and we went to my room.

"Ok why the hell are you here at 11:30 pm?" I questioned him. "My dad was being a bitch to me so can I stay here?" He asked. "Sure." I said locking my bed room door. "Wanna talk about it or do you want to talk about something else or do you want to go to sleep?" I ask. "Can we talk about something else then can we go to sleep?" He asked. "Yeah" I said sitting on my bed letting him sit by me. "Remember when you would always sleepover here?" I asked

(Flashback timeeeee third person)
Nine year old Y/n waited for her friend stanly to come over to her house. She heard a knock at her door. She opened it to see Stanly. She dragged him by his arm and went to her room. "Hey yn did you get a new lamp?" Stanly asked. "Yeah I did!" I said. "It is different then the last, I like it" he said. The Nine year olds watched movies, played games, danced, and sang. They made quite the duo! Stanly and yn could dance very well and sing very well to. At 10pm they decided to get some sleep. They hopped into bed. "Goodnight yn." Stanly spoke. "Night Stan." Yn spoke turning off her lamp.
(End of flashback)

"Those where fun." I said smiling at Stanly. "Yeah." Stanly agreed yawning. "Wanna sleep?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Lay down I will turn off the lights." I said kissing his cheek. I got up and turned off the lights. I hoped in bed next to Stanly and went to sleep.

The next day

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answer the phone to hear Ben. "Hey yn, um meet at my house outside I need to show everyone something." Ben said. "Ok.. wait who are you calling next?" I ask. "Bill then Mike then Stanly then Richie. I called the rest already. Why?" Ben asked. "Oh no reason." I said hanging up the phone. "Stanly you have to go to your house right now before ben calls!" I say. "Ok." He said. "My mama should be gone right now so let's go." I said walking him to my door. "Bye Stan." I said. "Bye yn." He said kissing my head leaving. I head back to my room to get ready. I take my bonnet out then I shake my curls out then take my pick and pick some of it out. I then put on a tank top and black jeans.

After that I put on my shoes and left the house to go to Bens

After that I put on my shoes and left the house to go to Bens. I meet Beverly and we rode the rest of the way together. We got there and everyone was there. "Where the hell where you to?!" Richie asked. "Doing my damn hair bitch." I said. "I had to sneak out." Beverly said. "Well Ben show us." I said. We followed Ben into the woods. "The hell?" I said confused. Ben opened a hatch and climed down. Beverly went down first. Then I went down after her. Soon everyone was down.

"What the dick is this? How'd you build it?"Richie asked. "When'd you build it" bill asked. "Here and there, I geuss." Ben said. "It was already dug out so all I had to do was reinforce the walls, get some uh get some um wood for the roof doors and that's pretty much it!" Ben said smiling. "Pretty good for my first time huh?" He asked as he leaned on a pillar making some of the roof fall. I looked at it confused. Stanly jumped. "It's ok just fell." I told Stanly. "Don't treat me like a baby." He whispered. "Well you are-" I said. "Sorry Stan. I am not used to being really nice to people I geuss." I whispered. "Same but we can make it work." He whispered. I walked away towards Beverly.