Bust a move

Yn pov

I woke up tired. I went on a walk to wake up. While walking I bumped into someone. Stanly Uris. "What ugly?!" He said, I relised I was stairing. "Nothing stupid!" I yell pushing him slightly. "Why you always a fucking Bitch to me?!" I say rolling my eyes pushing past him walking away

I went home and layed down wondering why Stanly hated me so much. I then went ahead and got ready for the quarry. I got my favorite Bra and underwear on with a black sundress and sandals

 I got my favorite Bra and underwear on with a black sundress and sandals

(Kinda like that but if you don't like it you can change it)

I got dressed and i picked my curly hair and then got my bike and started riding there. I saw Beverly while riding and we talked a little finally getting there.

"Ok, who's f-first?" Bill asked. Me and Beverly looked at each other both with a smirk, I think we both had the same idea. "We will!" Beverly said as we both droped our bikes, taking off our dresses. She grabbed my hand and we ran, "sissy's" Beverly said as we both jumped. Finally the boys came down to.

Bill split us into teams. Bill Bev and Stanly on one team and Me Eddie And Richie on another and ben volunteered to referee. We all where in a splash and duncing war. After that we started swiming, the silince was beautiful, all you would here where birds chirping the wind blowing and the water. It was nice. I smelt the fresh air. I was content.

We got out of the water and went on the rocks. We got bens radio out and played bust a move. Me and Beverly sunbathed. The warm sun beaming on my face, it was relaxing. "I think the boys are staring at us." Beverly whispered. "Yeah you think? Hey, I think I have a idea. How about We both turn our heads to them." I whispered back. "Ok let's do this." She whispered back. We both turn our heads to the boys. They all pretend like they where not just starring at us. "Mhmm" I said. Turning on my stomach.

Richie started looking through Bens backpack. "News flash Ben, schools out for summa!" Richie said in a news reporter voice making me smirk a little. Ok so Mabey I have a small crush on Richie and Stanly, Stanly as in Stanly who hates me. "Oh that, that's not school stuff." Ben said. "Who sent you this?" Richie asked pulling out a post card. "No one, give it back." Ben said with his face red getting the card and puting it away.

"What's with the history project?" Richie asked "Oh... Well, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so I just started spending time in the library." Ben said. "On purpose?" Richie asked. "Oh I wanna see." Beverly said getting up. I got up aswell and sat down to look at the thing. I started to feel dizzy, but ignored it.

"I have more stuff back home, if you wanna see it." Ben said. We all agreed and got on our cloths and rode to bens house.

A/n- Sorry it is short I have been feeling sick
❤️❤️❤️